FLL - ESA Convention Centre

Pevil4

I was thinking about the Holiday Inn Express because it's close and offers a shuttle. I thought $208 was an okay price, but now after seeing what others are paying maybe I should see if I can get it cheaper. Does price for the room drop the closer to the date we'll using the room? My DH keeps telling me to wait on the hotel, but I want to make sure we have one. And the one we want.

Coincidentally i am looking for the same-ish dates as you! NO!! i don't think it will get cheaper....it's the end of the holidays, still some may be on break...plus high season in FL....

i am thinking that stuff won't go down til very last minute....most places are OVER 300 bucks a night.....i may go out to the hilton garden inn...it gets average to above average reviews on trip adv.....and it's under 200 bucks...i may do HW if i actually book the cruise (long story-the navigator ones i am looking out are back up plans!)....

EEEEKKKKK!

Thanks for the tip! I just booked the same deal on Hotwire for Nov 5 at Extended Stay of America ($60.95 total), one night pre cruise. I hope Hotwire doesn't fail us! I have booked through 3rd parties before (Orbitz) for work and they have let me down (hotel was oversold).

Archived