not long back!!

aussiescouser

hi guys well not long back now from 9 glorious nights on the pacific sun and already i have booked another 11 nights on the dawn next october, it is so so so morish this bloody cruising, i love it, first it was the sky in 03 then sun 07 now dawn 08, think it might be an anual thing from now on especially if the dawn is as good as it looks, anyway if anyone has any questions they might want answered bout the sun im more than happy to help as im only a week back, thanks guys cya:)

hi guys well not long back now from 9 glorious nights on the pacific sun and already i have booked another 11 nights on the dawn next october, it is so so so morish this bloody cruising, i love it, first it was the sky in 03 then sun 07 now dawn 08, think it might be an anual thing from now on especially if the dawn is as good as it looks, anyway if anyone has any questions they might want answered bout the sun im more than happy to help as im only a week back, thanks guys cya:)

Is that the one leaving 12th Oct? A girl I work with is on that one and so is my barmaid where I go linedancing (now that REALLY makes me sound like an alcoholic doesn't it....haveing my own barmaid:eek: )

PS It's a very small bowling club that I go to and we have the same barmaid & barman every week

Karen

ok here goes, on sunday the 2nd of sept i left sydney harbour aboard the pacific sun and then on tues the 11th sept i arrived back to sydney harbour, and in between all that i had alot of fun and recommend cruising to everybody, i really hope you all enjoyed my review and promise next time to give a much more detailed description of what actually went on.

would you believe me if i just told you im a 33 year old male with a very poor memory:confused: or was just admitting the part that im male enough for all you ladies to understand this is probably as good as its going to get.....:D :cool:

ok here goes, on sunday the 2nd of sept i left sydney harbour aboard the pacific sun and then on tues the 11th sept i arrived back to sydney harbour, and in between all that i had alot of fun and recommend cruising to everybody, i really hope you all enjoyed my review and promise next time to give a much more detailed description of what actually went on.

would you believe me if i just told you im a 33 year old male with a very poor memory:confused: or was just admitting the part that im male enough for all you ladies to understand this is probably as good as its going to get.....:D :cool:

Thanks for that wonderful review gee, I just loved the expression that you used - it made me feel like i was there lol :p

Archived