Spotlight in Chocolate Cruise - Have you been on one?

comettgirl

We booked the December 1st, 2008 Voyager Cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale a few weeks ago. I just looked today and from what I am seeing, they now have it as a Spotlight on Chocolate Cruise.... Either I was blind, or they didn't have that on there when I booked it!!!!!!

I am one of the biggest Chocolate lovers in the world.... Am I looking at it right?

Have any of you been on one of these? Is it as awesome and I think it will be?

Thanks,

We have been on one on the Voyager a couple of years ago, another on the Navigator and we will be on the one this December. It was great. Lectures on chocolate by Mr. Schaffenberger, a guest chef, Alan Wong from Oahu, who created a fabulous menu using chocolate in delicious ways. There was a fabulous special chocolate buffet. If you're a chocoholic you will be delighted.

Need to correct something. Alan Wong was a guest chef on Crystal, not Regent. On the Chocolate cruises on Regent there were guest chefs; one a pastry chef and one who made appetizers and main courses. They gave cooking demonstrations that were very well done.

I also did a spotlight on chocolate cruise with Regent (then Radisson) to the Caribbean in December 2005 with Mr. Scharffenberger.

It was great. There was ready access to pretty much all the chocolate and chocolate related products that one could ask for. The lectures and cooking demonstrations were interesting and tasty. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

We did the Navigator Spotlight on Chocolate last December. There were a couple of special teas and also a couple of cooking demos with a chef from Vahlrona. The afternoon teas provided lots of chocolate treats so you won't be disappointed.

Archived