Why do you cruise with NCL?

Mountainveiw

For us it was a crazy low price, and a port of departure only 4 hours away. I had just been through a rough year and needed a cheap relaxing get away.

Even though the NCL Majesty is not a real freestyle ship, I really enjoyed how things were done. I found the food good with interesting preparations and nice presentations.

I was dreading the assigned seating on Carnival, but it worked well for our group, and we got the coolest table mates ever, three ladies from Missouri, they were even crazier than us. The Food on Carnival more than made up for the downside of assigned dining (it was really good, beef tenderloin 3 nights, and big lobster tails).

NCL has a good product, but I think where people are disappointed is that it isn't a carbon copy of their other cruises and there is a little planning ahead to eat in a specialty dining room.

For the record I have never had a bad cruise, a lot of bad would have to happen to get me down, I mean a lot.

MAC

We cruise on many different cruiseslines and enjoy them all. We took NCL Star in February and will be on NCL Pearl in November. We also have a weekend Carnival cruise in 2008 and two longer RCCL cruises booked in 2008.

What we really love about NCL ships is dining in a different restaurant each night. Each one has its own theme and different decor. We were disappointed on Crown Princess last year when both anytime dining rooms were decorated exactly alike. NCL decorators do an excellent job with a totally different theme in each venue.

I love dining at LeBistro (French) because it is small and quiet and a nice spot for an intimate romantic dinner. I also like the casual feeling eating in the Italian restaurant. NCL always has an elegant main dining room on their ships. I love the floor to ceiling windows because we can look at the wake while we are dining.

I love dining at LeBistro (French) because it is small and quiet and a nice spot for an intimate romantic dinner. I also like the casual feeling eating in the Italian restaurant. NCL always has an elegant main dining room on their ships. I love the floor to ceiling windows because we can look at the wake while we are dining.

You could eat in 2 speciality restaurants on Princess... they are different from 2 main anytime dining rooms.

Archived