ATV or Jeep Excursions?

travgurl

Your subject line says ATV or jeeps. Last time we were in Cozumel, we did the Carnival excursion that had lighthouse, snorkel, and ruins by jeep in the title, but not necessarily in that order. It was our favorite excursion ever! The jeeps are VERY clean and in excellent condition. They actually look new. The snorkeling was great. Authentic Mexican lunch, served on a patio overlooking the beach was awesome. Check that one out.

PS - There is no real "off road" driving in this excursion, other than the narrow road through the Punta Sur park.

We have done them in Coz (to Passion Island), Aruba and Hawaii. We really enjoyed them. Its a nice way to see some of the island and usually end up at a nice beach-well except the one in Hawaii that ended up near some awesome waterfalls and a rope that swung out over the water.

I will warn you-if you have back trouble or are pregnant this is probably not the excursion for you. It is a rough ride.

We are doing the dune buggies in Cozumel (just for the shear fact we love off road vehicles as well as the beverages & lunch are FREE).

We did an ATV Tour in Cabo San Lucas- I loved it but you will be DIRRRTTTYYYY. We had bandanas as mask and sunglasses and when they were removed it was awesome because that was the only clean area!

We did the ATV excursion in Cozumel this past April. I had never driven an ATV although my husband had. The guide was extremely helpful & let me practice before we headed out. We had a great time but, as previous posters have said, it's a very rough ride & you'll get really dirty. If you don't mind those things, do it! You won't be sorry.:)

Your subject line says ATV or jeeps. Last time we were in Cozumel, we did the Carnival excursion that had lighthouse, snorkel, and ruins by jeep in the title, but not necessarily in that order. It was our favorite excursion ever! The jeeps are VERY clean and in excellent condition. They actually look new. The snorkeling was great. Authentic Mexican lunch, served on a patio overlooking the beach was awesome. Check that one out.

PS - There is no real "off road" driving in this excursion, other than the narrow road through the Punta Sur park.

We also did this excursion this summer. It was the best one we have been on so far. The tour group was wonderful and intelligent. I highly recommend this trip!

tell me more --since I have 4 wheelers out of necessity I have to have them in order to hunt my leases - I have no deisire to ride them for several hours - I think I would rather go in a jeep of some sort -(actually would prefer LIMO Convertible) it takes about 30 minutes to get to the back of our property if you are you are able to really run - depends on weather, flood levels etc... and I normally need to get off , stretch scratch etc - drink an Adult beverage what ever - I personally have no desire to ride one all DAY LONG -

Talk to me about the JEEPS please- I am thinking in Cozumel more so than anywhere else

We leave on 10/21 from the G rock

Archived