Cruise personalizer problem... another one !

AlainBob

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Before calling Princess, I wanted to try here first !

We have just receive our new passports and when I enter the passport number, date of issue and date of expiration in the cruise personalizer, I receive this message:

[COLOR=Red][B]Invalid input -- Passport Expire Date[/B][/COLOR]

I know the date is correct and it can't be a wrong input since all I have to do is to choose the correct month, date and year in a [I]drop down list[/I]...

Anyone else have seen this problem ?

Thx for your help !

Alain R.[/FONT]

I also had the same problem, my passport was far from expiring. I called princess and had them remove the passport and number from my profile, then I went back on to personalizer and was able to enter it just fine. I think they've got some corrupted data in their system.

[quote name='LARGIN'][b]Is you passport within 6 months of expiring? If so, that might be the problem[/b][/QUOTE]

No. These are brand new passport we received yesterday. The expiration date is in 2009 ! Our old ones were due next February...

I had the same problem. When I called Princess, they suggested the reason for the expiry date error message could be because our Canadian passports expire after 5 years, and the American passports exprire in 10. So with the new passport number insertion and an expiry date of 2009, their system rejected because they expect an expiry of 2014 on new passports.
Sounded feasible to me.
Princess solved the problem by putting in the data for me.

Archived