All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

I was just reading about the sail away parties..... Can anyone tell me about the Miracle's and if you start sail away at the same time as the muster drill???

Sail away is usually about a half hour after the muster drill. At least that's how it was when we sailed the Miracle.

You are going to love the Miracle. Great ship with a fabulous crew and excellent service. Just read through this thread and you will get lots of info.

OK, so I was confused. It was Music Boardwalk who is no longer on the Miracle, correct? Sorry, folks.

I, too, detest going into a room and freezing. Especially a dining room. I understand that people are running around and working, but I've been places where I was so cold I felt like I was getting sick. My body just really hates having cold wind blasting down the back of my neck and becomes very unhappy. And if you have even a slight sunburn, it's just awful.

I take a wrap, but does it really need to be so frigid that your food gets cold before you can eat? :mad:

OK, so I was confused. It was Music Boardwalk who is no longer on the Miracle, correct? Sorry, folks.

I, too, detest going into a room and freezing. Especially a dining room. I understand that people are running around and working, but I've been places where I was so cold I felt like I was getting sick. My body just really hates having cold wind blasting down the back of my neck and becomes very unhappy. And if you have even a slight sunburn, it's just awful.

I take a wrap, but does it really need to be so frigid that your food gets cold before you can eat? :mad:

Hi,

A BIG hello to our cruise rollcallers!!

Just wondering... who are the current bands playing the lounges?

But...who knows if they'll be there come Feb 27??

Mike

Ther was a 4 man group from the Phillipines that were playing on the Victory in 2006..They play some great classic rock, I was in there every night.. I hope that it's the same band, all bands on Carnival are called music _____.......Dennis

I have an odd question for the Miracle~ites on this thread...

Is there something wrong with Cat 9 room 7301?

I've been croozing through the different cruises from now until April 2009, because obviously I'm bored tonight and have nothing better to do.... :cool:

and nearly 1/2 of them have this one room still available.

Has me a little worried!

Costa Rica - Whitewater Rafting. This was a great excursion!

Seas*Silver*Stars- so good to hear your rec! My BF and I just booked this excursion todayfor the 12/1/07 sailing in lieu of ziplining since he isn't too find of heights (was going to do it "for me," which is sweet, but he needs to enjoy his vacation too!). We are both so excited and reading your review just made us more so!:p :p

I also got back from the Miracle on Nov. 7th but just now got home as I did other traveling immediately after the cruise so I'll be working on a review over the next couple of days, meanwhile I'm happy to answer questions.

Anxious to read your review. I need to sustain myself on Miracle review until 10/08/08. It is a looonnnng time until my Miracle cruise.

I also got back from the Miracle on Nov. 7th but just now got home as I did other traveling immediately after the cruise so I'll be working on a review over the next couple of days, meanwhile I'm happy to answer questions.

What (if any) excursions did you do? Any recommendations? Did you do the supper club? Is there a certain night's dinner that wasnt all that that you would go to the supper club instead???

We are going on your same itinerary in 18 days!! The torture!

What (if any) excursions did you do? Any recommendations? Did you do the supper club? Is there a certain night's dinner that wasnt all that that you would go to the supper club instead???

We are going on your same itinerary in 18 days!! The torture!

On Panama I just hired a driver to take me to the Gatun locks I enjoyed being able to take my time there and see the ship go through the whole process while the organized excursions guests arrived after I did and left way before me, in Costa Rica I did the Ziplining (Canopy Adventure) through Carnival, loved it!, it's a long excursion but it's ok for that port since there weren't any attractions or interesting shopping at the port other than coffee, I did a private tour with my group to Xunantunich in Belize, worth it for it's historical or mystical value but if that's not your cup of tea I recommend an excursion where you'll spend less time driving so you'll have time to do other things.

I didn't go to the supper club but I had friends who did and they liked it but I didn't hear anybody saying "you must go". I remember there being a night where I was unimpressed with dinner and had an alternate selection but it's a fog and I can't recall when that was.

Seas*Silver*Stars- so good to hear your rec! My BF and I just booked this excursion todayfor the 12/1/07 sailing in lieu of ziplining since he isn't too find of heights (was going to do it "for me," which is sweet, but he needs to enjoy his vacation too!). We are both so excited and reading your review just made us more so!:p :p

Hi SmudgeCat! Glad to hear my review was helpful. You will not be disappointed. I hope you guys get great weather like we had!

P.S. - it is probably a good thing you switched from the ziplining. I spoke to some people who were in a ziplining group where a girl was terrified of standing on the platforms. But, she did it anyway... I am afraid of heights too, so I am sympathetic. :D

I do have the capers but haven't gotten around to scanning them yet (scanner is in a different room than the computer so it's a bit of a workout to do so). Maybe somebody else already has them handy, if not I'll post mine when I eventually get around to it.

We're leaving for Fort Lauderdale tomorrow to go on the Miracle on Thursday. We appreciate all the info that everybody provided. We'll be back day after Thanksgiving. I'll try to get on and hopefully have something insightful to add to your thread.

:D Only 2 days and out to sea.

John and Barb

We're leaving for Fort Lauderdale tomorrow to go on the Miracle on Thursday. We appreciate all the info that everybody provided. We'll be back day after Thanksgiving. I'll try to get on and hopefully have something insightful to add to your thread.

:D Only 2 days and out to sea.

John and Barb

I don't go back on the Miracle until Christmas Eve. I expect a full review when you get back. Are you going to do the supper club?

I agree, 100 percent. when i went on Victory there was a lot of bad stuff out there about it beening a drity ship, and bedbugs. It had me going. for a while I thought maybe I should have booked another ship. Boy was I wrong. I had a great time, loved the ship.

Jerry

Jerry, you wouldn't have noticed a dirty ship or bedbugs anyway because of all the cool people you met and hung around with:D

Archived