All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

thank you all.. there is a form I have to fill out for dietary restrictions.. its the min fridge thats all over the place.. Carnival stated " its not cold enough to keep things" which I thought was wierd because isnt it a mini fridge? they offered to keep our ice bucket full or to give it to the steward.. I was just wondering what people thought about who have used the min bar fridge if it was cold or not...

I am going to get a lil cooler to being just in case.. I let you know about the form when I get in tomorrow.. not sure what they can do. .will let you know..

We're going on the Miracle on March 30. How is the piano bar? I have been on the Legend, so I assume it's very similar. On the Legend, the bar was nice, but the piano player was awful. Any word from recent Mracle cruisers?;)

We're going on the Miracle on March 30. How is the piano bar? I have been on the Legend, so I assume it's very similar. On the Legend, the bar was nice, but the piano player was awful. Any word from recent Mracle cruisers?;)

Nice bar.....Moraccan theme like Casablanca(?)

We had Mike in Oct '06.......nice guy, good player, nice participation from the crowd

We had Larry in Oct '07........BRUTAL.....could not stand to be around the place........upset about not being able to enjoy the later evening in there.

I heard Larry was replaced by Buster(?).....from what I've read...not much better than Larry. This was a month or so ago, hopefully he was replaced

BTW

the Band has been Great it has been Music Boardwalk, Music Unlimited or Music Manila

4 man bands with guys from the Philipines....they rock out all of the classic songs and have a great time doing it.........I hope you get one of the "Music" bands........they Rock!!

Nice bar.....Moraccan theme like Casablanca(?)

We had Mike in Oct '06.......nice guy, good player, nice participation from the crowd

We had Larry in Oct '07........BRUTAL.....could not stand to be around the place........upset about not being able to enjoy the later evening in there.

I heard Larry was replaced by Buster(?).....from what I've read...not much better than Larry. This was a month or so ago, hopefully he was replaced

BTW

the Band has been Great it has been Music Boardwalk, Music Unlimited or Music Manila

4 man bands with guys from the Philipines....they rock out all of the classic songs and have a great time doing it.........I hope you get one of the "Music" bands........they Rock!!

Thanks for the info. Doesn't sound promising on the piano bar. The piano player on the Legend was so bad it was like part of the ship was removed from our cruise. Really, really awful.:eek:

Nope, no big movie screen.

DH was a little disappointed by this, since he got used to MUTS on Princess. I had to explain to him that no two cruise ships/lines are alike. I am sure the Miracle will have plenty of alternatives to keeping us entertained so no need to worry :D

Can someone please help me out?? My boyfriend has to sleep with a sleep machine and i was wondering if there is an outlet close to the bed. We are on the Miracle with a balcony room. If any one has any insight to where the outlets in the rooms are Please let me know.. This is something i did not think about till reading about bringing a power strip.

Can someone please help me out?? My boyfriend has to sleep with a sleep machine and i was wondering if there is an outlet close to the bed. We are on the Miracle with a balcony room. If any one has any insight to where the outlets in the rooms are Please let me know.. This is something i did not think about till reading about bringing a power strip.

you can see our charging area across from the foot of our bed....

2089889180089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

2741207020089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

283577025xCvlQF_th.jpg

see that yellow box thingee-- the outlet is located there. I have a sound machine and it works very well in that area. It is the only outlet in the whole cabin. Now if you have n alarm clock, chargers for cameras or cell phones you will know why a power strip is necessary

be careful where you plug it in,, someone said the plug behind the bed fried her stuff up because it wasn't the right voltage.. supposedly people unplug the vcr and plug a strip into there..

quote.gifmultiquote_off.gifquickreply.gif

emt9898View Public ProfileFind all posts by emt9898Add emt9898 to Your Buddy List

I too, have a Cpap, if that's what you're speaking of, and one more bit of knowledge: plan to carry it on board. They are very rough on the luggage and even though its tempting to not have to carry it around through embarkation and while first on the ship til your room opens, you dont want to have it broken.

I take an extension cord and a power strip. The strip is a necessity if he has a humidifier also, 2 cords. It's also great so you're not having to unplug everything to plug something else in.

Does he use distilled water or tap water? I used tap water while on the ship and had no trouble.

Have fun!

Cuplcruzrs......

YES that is what he has!! He has a water take on his as well. But i think it just 1 plug. He does use distilled water in his i was just going to take a bottle and put it in the bag with the machine and carry it on. Does it cause problems with the machine running it off an extension cord?? This is the 1st time traveling with the machine. Please any one else have info on this please let me know!!!!

hi i was on the miracle in oct 06 it was my first cruise and now i`m hooked, after trying the dominican republic in july i didnt settle on land i kept thinking about being on cruise, we have booked a cruise onboard the sea princess, she will have a lot to live up , cause if not its straight back to the miracle, oh and the reason we went for the princess ship is because we couldnt get a 2 week cruise on the carnival line, we had cabin 6327 on the miracle and it was fantastic as were the cabin stewards and all the other crew, just a couple of picys of the miracle,

linda

Hey Icemaiden, what is that a picture of below the Miracle's chocolate dessert buffet :eek: and where and on what night does that go down I want to make sure we are there :D

P1010044.jpg.da2168b8f1e3740fcb1934dd934b9b02.jpg

Here's a pic of the sinks in the bathroom. Nice double sinks and it looks like the counter and the backsplash are made of either granite or travertine.

2286358240050360393S500x500Q85.jpg

Is this a pic of the bathroom in the suites or do all cabins come with double sinks???

Cuplcruzrs......

YES that is what he has!! He has a water take on his as well. But i think it just 1 plug. He does use distilled water in his i was just going to take a bottle and put it in the bag with the machine and carry it on. Does it cause problems with the machine running it off an extension cord?? This is the 1st time traveling with the machine. Please any one else have info on this please let me know!!!!

I have taken 3 cruises with mine, traveled to London 3 times - using their power (scary), and traveled all over the US. I always pack a heavy duty (orange type) extension cord and a power strip. Never had a problem x 5 years. I also pack an adapter in case somewhere doesnt have the 3 prong outlet. My new machine only has 1 cord also, I havent traveled with it yet but will in April on my next cruise. Looking forward to a lightweight machine. I bought it to have a second unit just for traveling. The tap water really wont be a problem if you rinse it out. The ship water wont have the high mineral content that most tap water has. You use distilled water because of the high mineral content in city water.

I don't want to sound stupid but what is the differance between a balcony room and and aft room

A balcony room is any outside cabin that has a balcony. An Aft room are cabins in the back of the ship. They don't have to have a balcony.

A balcony room is any outside cabin that has a balcony. An Aft room are cabins in the back of the ship. They don't have to have a balcony.

Ihave stayed on an aft balcony 7 out of 10 times.

Older ships only have oceanview rooms. a window that looks out the aft of the ship.

the difference between a balcony cabin and an aft cabin is the balcony is bigger- usually for the same price. On the aft balcony we dont worry about being on the wrong side of the ship when coming into or leaving aport. Aft balcony cabins are highly sought after.

BUT a aft balcony is usually talking about balcony cabins across the back of the ship.

Aft cabins run rom the aft elevator all the way to the back, these include balcony cabins on the side- inside cabins, and oceanview cabins

OK, so now we are getting super excited - 57 more days!!!!!! I have just found out that our group is booked in 8157 and 8160 - I can't believe we booked gty and managed to be that near each other.

So my question (s):

does anyone know the site that you can go to to look at the layout of the rooms?

does anyone have pictures of these rooms?

And just what does extended balcony really mean? Is it bigger in width or length?

sorry for the silly questions - I am just really excited and want to know everything!!!

OK, so now we are getting super excited - 57 more days!!!!!! I have just found out that our group is booked in 8157 and 8160 - I can't believe we booked gty and managed to be that near each other.

So my question (s):

does anyone know the site that you can go to to look at the layout of the rooms?

does anyone have pictures of these rooms?

And just what does extended balcony really mean? Is it bigger in width or length?

sorry for the silly questions - I am just really excited and want to know everything!!!

Did you mention what ship you are on?

Archived