All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Does anyone have a menu or know what they serve at Nick and Noras. I know this is posted somewhere but with search being down I need to ask. My husband is interested since we sail in a week!

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/miracle.php

Click on here and you will see everything you need. It's great:D

WHAT A COOL WEBSITE! THANKS! WE SAIL ON THE MIRACLE IN 16 DAYS, AND I CAN'T WAIT. I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL OF THE GREAT TIPS AND INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD. IT'S BEEN ALOT OF FUN TO READ. KEEP IT COMING!!!!!:) :)

Isn't that a great website? I don't remember where I got it. I have been surfing the web for every little thing about the Miracle ever since I booked back in September for April 23rd. I have found soooo much info on these threads it's ridiculous. I love Prucha Family info, Chitown info and all the others. Thanks, you're awesome with the info

Isn't that a great website? I don't remember where I got it. I have been surfing the web for every little thing about the Miracle ever since I booked back in September for April 23rd. I have found soooo much info on these threads it's ridiculous. I love Prucha Family info, Chitown info and all the others. Thanks, you're awesome with the info

You're welcome.........for me, I'm an addict and I do it because I love helping peoople......gottta get my fix somewhere. If it's not thru my cruise...iot'll be thru yours LOL

I wonder if anyone has been in cabin 5215 - I just found out that this is going to be my cabin on the cruise, and it's my very first balcony :) I'm sure it's going to be fabulous... but being as hyper as I am, I love to know all that I can before I go :)

I wonder if anyone has been in cabin 5215 - I just found out that this is going to be my cabin on the cruise, and it's my very first balcony :) I'm sure it's going to be fabulous... but being as hyper as I am, I love to know all that I can before I go :)

That's a midship cabin on the starboard side. Great location IMO. I had cabin 5204 on the port side which was a few cabins in front on the other side of the deck. I loved that location and if I sailed on the Miracle again, I would pick that spot again.

Have a great time. :D

We are on the Miracle in June out of New York. Can someone tell me when it says we will be in San Juan at 3pm, is that ship's time or local time? I am assuming that ship's time will be New York time. I am trying to arrange tours and not sure. On our past cruises it varied as to if it was ship's time or local time.

As a side note, has anyone be in a cabin below the pool? Are they really noisy like on the Triumph?

We sail in 14 days!!!! I'm soooo excited!!!!:D We are going to be about midship on the Empress deck. Anyone stayed there? I was wondering, when does the ship repositoin to NY? I've never been to NY before, but I'm dying to get there. My girlfriends and I are talking about a trip there one of these days. That would be great!

We sail in 14 days!!!! I'm soooo excited!!!!:D We are going to be about midship on the Empress deck. Anyone stayed there? I was wondering, when does the ship repositoin to NY? I've never been to NY before, but I'm dying to get there. My girlfriends and I are talking about a trip there one of these days. That would be great!

She repositions in mid April I believe. The first cruise out of NYC will be a 5 day to Bermuda. Then she will do the sailings down to the E. Caribbean until Oct. We sailed on her last June from here and had a fantastic time.

You should definitely take a trip to NY. Fabulous city. I'm a born and bred New Yawka. :p:D

We are on the Miracle in June out of New York. Can someone tell me when it says we will be in San Juan at 3pm, is that ship's time or local time? I am assuming that ship's time will be New York time. I am trying to arrange tours and not sure. On our past cruises it varied as to if it was ship's time or local time.

As a side note, has anyone be in a cabin below the pool? Are they really noisy like on the Triumph?

That will be the ships time because in the islands they don't change the clocks for daylight savings time. oooh that reminds me, we have to change the clocks tonight. Almost forgot. So when you go in June San Juan and NY will be on the same time. They are usually an hour ahead.

In San Juan it will be ships time. I've been on 29 cruises and they always tell us to "stay with ships time".

We have been on the Triumph near pools and on the Miracle right below a pool and it wasn't noisy.

I see you've asked questions about the NY airports and I've also been wondering which is best to fly to/from. I think we are going to fly to LGA but wondering what would be the earliest we could fly out. After a few cruises we have got to the airport by 9:00am but I've never left NY yet. We get back in NY at 9:00am and we can get of the ship the earliest but what would be the earliest we could book a flight? I'm not sure how long it takes to get to LGA from the port. Carnival always says 1:00pm at the earliest to fly back but earlier flights have worked for us.

I see your going to be on the same cruise as us. Have you joined the roll call yet?

How long it takes to get to LGA from the port is not an easy question to answer. A lot depends on what day of the week your ship gets in, if you will. NYC traffic is horrid. There is just no other way to term it. It once took us 3 hours to get from midtown manhattan to JFK, which is normally a maybe 40 minute drive. LGA is on the north shore, which makes a difference, but the port is all the way cross town, which can be very difficult during rush hour. If the ship gets in at 9 during the week, it's going to be a challenge.

If you -really- want to get out early, you might want to check out flying out of Newark. the ship gets in on the Jersey side, and it'ss actually physically closer to get to Newark than it is to get to the NY airports. You'll only need to go downtown a little bit and then hit the lincoln tunnel. .But again, it can depend on traffic. If there's an accident in or near the tunnel, you can end up sitting in traffic for hours.

if I were flying in and out of NY for a cruise, I would allow myself the extra cushion of time - just in case.

In San Juan it will be ships time. I've been on 29 cruises and they always tell us to "stay with ships time".

We have been on the Triumph near pools and on the Miracle right below a pool and it wasn't noisy.

I see you've asked questions about the NY airports and I've also been wondering which is best to fly to/from. I think we are going to fly to LGA but wondering what would be the earliest we could fly out. After a few cruises we have got to the airport by 9:00am but I've never left NY yet. We get back in NY at 9:00am and we can get of the ship the earliest but what would be the earliest we could book a flight? I'm not sure how long it takes to get to LGA from the port. Carnival always says 1:00pm at the earliest to fly back but earlier flights have worked for us.

Your best bet would be to fly into Newark. If you go with LGA you have to go crosstown to the East Side to get out of Manhattan. The port is on the west side of Manhattan, so my recommendation is to fly in and out of Newark.

How long it takes to get to LGA from the port is not an easy question to answer. A lot depends on what day of the week your ship gets in, if you will. NYC traffic is horrid. There is just no other way to term it. It once took us 3 hours to get from midtown manhattan to JFK, which is normally a maybe 40 minute drive. LGA is on the north shore, which makes a difference, but the port is all the way cross town, which can be very difficult during rush hour. If the ship gets in at 9 during the week, it's going to be a challenge.

If you -really- want to get out early, you might want to check out flying out of Newark. the ship gets in on the Jersey side, and it'ss actually physically closer to get to Newark than it is to get to the NY airports. You'll only need to go downtown a little bit and then hit the lincoln tunnel. .But again, it can depend on traffic. If there's an accident in or near the tunnel, you can end up sitting in traffic for hours.

if I were flying in and out of NY for a cruise, I would allow myself the extra cushion of time - just in case.

Once it took me 5 hours to get from Brooklyn to Queens going home from work. A trip that should have taken me 30 minutes. :mad::eek:

The traffic here is always horrible.

Ohhh and I recommend flying in the day before. With the way flights get delayed, I think you really should do that. If I was flying somewhere for a cruise, I would definitely go at least one day beforehand. This way if your flight is delayed you won't be nervous that you might miss the ship.

Might I mention that that 3 hour trip was to catch a flight to go on a cruise. It was the weekend before Christmas, and we were experiencing a horrid rain storm. We ended up driving to Florida (straight through - 22 hours), and didn't hit sunny weather until we hit Georgia in the early morning hours. ;)

BTW - we made the ship. And it's another argument to arrange to fly in the day before the cruise. Allow yourself enough time to drive it if you need to. ;)

Oh what we do to cruise...

Ugh, what a rainy weekend so far, and especially brutal if you have to run out and do errands. I'm cheering myself up by browsing Cruise photos with blue-green oceans...

Has anyone done the Tortola Longbay Beach excursion through Miracle? The photos of the resort seem so.... perfect and tranquil.

Ugh, what a rainy weekend so far, and especially brutal if you have to run out and do errands. I'm cheering myself up by browsing Cruise photos with blue-green oceans...

Has anyone done the Tortola Longbay Beach excursion through Miracle? The photos of the resort seem so.... perfect and tranquil.

I know it's a horrible day but tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny but colder. Only high of 40. Although we really can't complain because we didn't get very much snow this season. Could you imagine if this was a snowstorm? We would be buried under 2 feet of snow:eek: like we were a couple years ago.

Didn't do Longbay, we went to the Baths. You might want to look into that.

We live in Ohio and we've gotten more than a foot of snow since yesterday which is very unusal for us. I'm soooo ready for sunny weather. I'm in the last stages of repainting my kitchen so it is a good day for that. However, I keep wondering back to the computer and thinking about cruising. Y'all have a good day!!!!:)

Fortunately, we're just getting the rain right now --- but they are calling for 6 hours of Freezing Rain to start anytime - here in Southern New Brunswick. Lots of weather warnings and everyone is prepared to have the ice buildup bring down the power lines, and make life miserable for the next few days.

Have to get my Miracle Dreaming time in now before the storm hits in earnest.

We booked this cruise in February 2007 -- and now only have a few weeks left to go. We're all getting very excited (DH, DS - Special Needs, Sister and 17 month old niece).

This will be the 1st cruise for my sister and niece --- but our 4th with Carnival. We haven't sailed in 7 years though --- so are really looking forward to this one.

Archived