All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

I just got off the Miracle last week-it was my 3rd time with her. I am also sad she is leaving NY. I loved that ship. I must say, it will be nice to get new shows-but I will truly miss the Miracle. When I got off this time, I realized it will be my last time on her. I heard the Splendor is called the pepto-bismal ship because everything is pink. I am booking for September 2013-I hope I like her, but it will take a lot to live up to the Miracle!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all - I hope someone will be able to help me. I will be going on the Carnival Dream in November 2012 out of NYC and wanted to know if they offer a "spa pass". I do not know the exact name, but basically on all cruises I've been on, you go to the spa and buy a pass. This pass allows you to use the spa pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room. Does this exisit on the Carinval Miracle? And if so, do you know how much? Any help would be appreciated.

My First time cruising and I'm cruising with my husband and two children ages 12 and 17. I booked 8J 6257on The Miracle and I'm wondering if any one has had this room or a similar one to it can you please tell me if I made a good choice?How it was and maybe post some actual photos? Any info would be very helpful. Thank You!:confused::o:D

My First time cruising and I'm cruising with my husband and two children ages 12 and 17. I booked 8J 6257on The Miracle and I'm wondering if any one has had this room or a similar one to it can you please tell me if I made a good choice?How it was and maybe post some actual photos? Any info would be very helpful. Thank You!:confused::o:D

Go to cruise line rooms dot com and check out cabin 7254 - this is the same room but one deck higher on the port side. Gives you a good idea of the balcony depth though. Also, check out 6226 on the legend has pics of how close you can expect to be from the life boats below. Again, this is on the port side. As far as your room is concerned, it should look very similar to any standard cabin with a drop down bunk over the couch.

Hope this helps!

Go to cruise line rooms dot com and check out cabin 7254 - this is the same room but one deck higher on the port side. Gives you a good idea of the balcony depth though. Also, check out 6226 on the legend has pics of how close you can expect to be from the life boats below. Again, this is on the port side. As far as your room is concerned, it should look very similar to any standard cabin with a drop down bunk over the couch.

Hope this helps!

thank you sarah will do:)

• 3 weeks later...

hello all,

I have cruised the Miracle 2 times and will be going on her again Feb 10th to celebrate my 40th birthday. I love this ship! I did not want to go on the Splendor leaving from NY in June so we decided to get on the Miracle again and I'm happy about that. It will be cold though.

Does anyone know if they are still doing the same shows. Wondering if I will get to experience something different this next trip. Saw the Beatles show 2 times as well as the ventriloquist and juggler. I know it takes a while before they change shows and don't know when this might occur. Thanks for any help! :)

hello all,

I have cruised the Miracle 2 times and will be going on her again Feb 10th to celebrate my 40th birthday. I love this ship! I did not want to go on the Splendor leaving from NY in June so we decided to get on the Miracle again and I'm happy about that. It will be cold though.

Does anyone know if they are still doing the same shows. Wondering if I will get to experience something different this next trip. Saw the Beatles show 2 times as well as the ventriloquist and juggler. I know it takes a while before they change shows and don't know when this might occur. Thanks for any help! :)

Hi Cruisegirl-

We are also on the Miracle, February 10th - our first time on Carnival. Have you joined our roll call? It's not too active, but I think once we are all stuck in for the winter, there will be a lot more posting going on. I am full of questions for past Carnival Cruisers.

Margi

hello all,

Hi! I am on your roll call too! ;) I've noticed there are a few Miracle reviews being written now. You might want to post this question on one of those threads. Since the cruise is over 3 months away,:( the entertainers might change in the meantime, tho.

hello all,

Hi. We were on the Miracle 10/5-10/13. We had a great time over all. The Captian: Vito Giacalone. Cruise Director: Corey Rogers (not the regular Cruise Director for Miracle) He's usually on one of the ships based in Flordia but when the Cruise Director broke his hand Cory stepped in. We really liked him. The shows were as follows; 1st night show: Welcome Aboard (a little comedy, a lilttle music, a little dancing) 2nd night: Generations. 3rd night: Laugh-A-Palooza. 4th night: Singin' with the Big Band. 5th night: Game Show Mania @ 9:00 then Love & Marriage @ 10:00. 6th night: Talent Show (had some pretty good passenger talent!) 7th night: Ticket to Ride (I still really like this one). Last nignt: Carnival Legends

Archived