All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

:(

But, but...

I want to sunbathe on my lovely extended balcony! I'm going to cancel (stamps her foot)!!!

Just kidding! I think sitting there in the morning, with my cup of hot tea, doing absolutely nothing will be just fine!

Thanks for the info.

I found this picture on webshots of the extended balcony. The chair that the man is sitting in goes back a bit so you can sort of sunbathe out there. You can always put your feet out on the other chair also. :p

1125922080049300244S600x600Q85.jpg

2017900620037047424S600x600Q85.jpg

Thank you Sandi for starting a thread for the Miracle. We are going on the 8 day western caribbean in Feb. and I have a ton of questions. My question for today is for anyone who has took this cruise, do we have two formal nights on 8 day cruise and what nights are they? Thanks

We did the E. Caribbean and the formal nights were the 2nd and 7th nights. I think it would be the same but not 100% sure. Anyone who took this particular itinerary can you confirm?

My wife had the same idea to sunbathe there but it didn't work out well. The only time the sun was directly on the balcony was early morning or in the evening.

Yep, that's true. We noticed that on our balcony this year as well. The best place to get sun is on the lido deck and above. ;)

It looks like they do galley tours! I don't recall seeing those listed on my last few cruises, but maybe I just missed them. I'd LOVE to see the galley!

I can't wait! The problem with becoming a cruise addict is that I find myself wishing my life away because I want to hurry up to get to that next sail date!

It looks like they do galley tours! I don't recall seeing those listed on my last few cruises, but maybe I just missed them. I'd LOVE to see the galley!

I can't wait! The problem with becoming a cruise addict is that I find myself wishing my life away because I want to hurry up to get to that next sail date!

Yup, they did give the galley tour. It was one morning around 11AM. We all met in the dining room and then a staff member told us all about the food and the prep. He said there was actually more than 1 galley. It was all very interesting, especially since I look to cook. :D

This is my second cruise,1st was on royal jewel of the sea out of boston, ma.:D This time we are trying Miracle,CAN'T WAIT:) . Any difference between the two Ports, Boston was very easy to get on and off.

My advice is to get to the terminal early....between 10 and 10:30. You will wait, but at least you will be able to sit down. There aren't enough chairs in the terminal for the amount of people that will be on the ship.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask. I absolutely love the Miracle. :D

Hi! This is my first ever post but Ive been reading for almost a year doing research and getting lots of useful info for our upcoming cruise on the Miracle in June 2008. Im not sure if I have a question or a comment. I guess its a little of both. Ive been reading the recent cruise reviews from the Miracle and noticed that when most people talk about the "negatives" on their cruise, they all seem to consistantly mention the same things. Im wondering if anyone reports their complaints directly to Carnival either while still on the ship or upon return so they can address these issues. They seem like pretty simple fixes and you would think Carnival would start noticing people are complaining about the same things and want to make adjustments. The common issues seem to be 1) embarkation process 2) crowded/unorganized eating stations 3) people with no shirts/shoes in buffet lines 4) generally rude guests. There have been other complaints that Ive heard more than once but I take most with a grain of salt.

Has anyone had these same experiences and if so, did you complain directly to Carnival? I just dont want our cruise experience to be ruined by a few issues that didnt have to exsist if attention was given to them by the cruise line.

Hi! This is my first ever post but Ive been reading for almost a year doing research and getting lots of useful info for our upcoming cruise on the Miracle in June 2008. Im not sure if I have a question or a comment. I guess its a little of both. Ive been reading the recent cruise reviews from the Miracle and noticed that when most people talk about the "negatives" on their cruise, they all seem to consistantly mention the same things. Im wondering if anyone reports their complaints directly to Carnival either while still on the ship or upon return so they can address these issues. They seem like pretty simple fixes and you would think Carnival would start noticing people are complaining about the same things and want to make adjustments. The common issues seem to be 1) embarkation process 2) crowded/unorganized eating stations 3) people with no shirts/shoes in buffet lines 4) generally rude guests. There have been other complaints that Ive heard more than once but I take most with a grain of salt.

Has anyone had these same experiences and if so, did you complain directly to Carnival? I just dont want our cruise experience to be ruined by a few issues that didnt have to exsist if attention was given to them by the cruise line.

I sailed the Miracle in June with my husband and I didn't have any of those complaints. Not saying that people can't have them but on our sailing we didn't experience it. You can have two people travel on the same ship and get two different opinions. Also, things will vary from week to week. The Miracle is a great ship with a fabulous crew. I really don't think you will be disappointed.

I guess it's all just a matter of opinion because there are people who really hate the Destiny.

We actually liked the Destiny alot ! We sailed out of San Juan in 2002, and loved the ports, the food, the crew, and the ship. We sailed on the Ecstacy many years before that. Since the Destiny sailing, I have sailed on the Imagination, Paradise, and my all time favorite so far THE LIBERTY ( of course John Heald may have had something to do with it ! ). We are scheduled to sail on the Miracle on November 7th. Truthfully, I chose it for a belated 25th anniversary trip because it will be going to places that we have never been... and we do love the Southern Caribbean. So, if the Miracle is a great ship, I will be extra happy.

I think that the most important thing to take on a cruise ( or anywhere for that matter ) is great attitude. With that in your possession, there is no thing as a bad vacation. And, with that said, all the ships are great !

:-)

We actually liked the Destiny alot ! We sailed out of San Juan in 2002, and loved the ports, the food, the crew, and the ship. We sailed on the Ecstacy many years before that. Since the Destiny sailing, I have sailed on the Imagination, Paradise, and my all time favorite so far THE LIBERTY ( of course John Heald may have had something to do with it ! ). We are scheduled to sail on the Miracle on November 7th. Truthfully, I chose it for a belated 25th anniversary trip because it will be going to places that we have never been... and we do love the Southern Caribbean. So, if the Miracle is a great ship, I will be extra happy.

I think that the most important thing to take on a cruise ( or anywhere for that matter ) is great attitude. With that in your possession, there is no thing as a bad vacation. And, with that said, all the ships are great !

:-)

Agreed!! Attitude is everything....not only on vacation but with life in general. I think you will really enjoy the Miracle.:D

We leave in 38 days on the Miracle:D (I started packing this weekend I am so dog dang excited. :rolleyes: )

We sailed the Legend in November of 2005. I do not recall mini golf on the Legend but someone noted that it was available on the Miracle. Are there other subtle differences in the Miracle as compared to other Spirit Class ships.

Also, I am curious what everyone's favorite aspect is of the Miracle. I have heard very few negative things regarding the Miracle, unlike the Legend. (The Legend wasn't our favorite cruise, but a "good" cruise beats a fantastic day at work ANYDAY, so no complaints, here.) Y'all are really feeding the anticipation!!!

We leave in 38 days on the Miracle:D (I started packing this weekend I am so dog dang excited. :rolleyes: )

We sailed the Legend in November of 2005. I do not recall mini golf on the Legend but someone noted that it was available on the Miracle. Are there other subtle differences in the Miracle as compared to other Spirit Class ships.

Also, I am curious what everyone's favorite aspect is of the Miracle. I have heard very few negative things regarding the Miracle, unlike the Legend. (The Legend wasn't our favorite cruise, but a "good" cruise beats a fantastic day at work ANYDAY, so no complaints, here.) Y'all are really feeding the anticipation!!!

I thought the crew was absolutely amazing. They were all so friendly and attentive to us. We had an amazing cabin team and our waitstaff was really good also. Anything we asked for we received. :D

hi all cant wait till our miracle cruise..this will be our 12th but 1st time on miracle...DH, me, DS+wife, DS+wife, DS+college buddy........

anything special we should know about...besides EVERYTHING...lol....

thanks, sheri

Sandi,

Thank you so much for this thread - between you and Ann I have gathered more than enough info for our June 2, '08 sail date. We are so excited and just can't wait. What would be your "absolutely no-matter-what, do not miss?

Vickie

Sandi,

Thank you so much for this thread - between you and Ann I have gathered more than enough info for our June 2, '08 sail date. We are so excited and just can't wait. What would be your "absolutely no-matter-what, do not miss?

Vickie

I'm glad that I started this thread also. :) Definitely don't miss Nick and Nora's. Absolutely fabulous place. The entertainment probably will be different when you go though, otherwise I would have said don't miss Music Boardwalk but unfortunately they won't be on the Miracle next year.

You are really going to love the Miracle. :D

Thank you for starting this thread - we are sailing on the Miracle for the 11/15/2007 cruise - we are so looking forward to this I can hardly stand myself - I keep joking about getting a second job just to make the time fly by quicker!!!

I cant wait to get on the ship either. Time is going to slow then when I am on it it will go to fast.

Archived