All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

So...no irons in the room, huh?

Nope, not allowed on a cruise ship! On Carnival ships there is usually a laundry room (washer, dryer, Iron and ironingboard ) on each floor with cabins.

JoAnn

So...no irons in the room, huh?

No Irons, No Candles in the room. Nothing that can be a possible cause of a fire.

The laundry rooms have irons.

I take a little portable steamer that works great in taking out any wrinkles. I love it.

Thanks for the pictures. It must have taken awhile to post all of them. Your trip looked lovely. It looks like tou went to St Thomas and San Juan. DId you also visit Grand Turk? Tell me about the ports. I have been on the Trimph and the Spirit and in Sept of 2010 I will be sailing with my sisters and mom. No men, no kids. I cant wait! Anyone sail this ship in the month of September? What was the waether like? Anyone sail St Thomas, Grand Turk and San Juan intineray? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Rebecca

Steve,

Unrelated question. We are also from northern jersey. How do you get to the port in manhattan? Do you drive and park there or do you get a car service? We are looking into a car service for next July on Miracle. Just curious. Looking for a good car service in this area. Thanks so much for your input.:D

We drive and park at the port. $240 is a lot of money, but any car service I've called isn't much cheaper, and you don't have to haul your bags at cruise end down to the street. The parking lot is one flight up on the elevator.

Steve

We drive and park at the port. $240 is a lot of money, but any car service I've called isn't much cheaper, and you don't have to haul your bags at cruise end down to the street. The parking lot is one flight up on the elevator.

Steve

Thanks for the reply Steve. I think my DH is just trying to get out of driving into the city. LOL.:D

Sorry for asking again..but no one seems to have a suggestion. Please..anyone know of a good place?

Question: Where is the best place on the ship to have a cruise critic meet and greet? In the past on other ships we had our meet on the first sea day. Is there a bar near the adult pool aft? If not, please suggest a place to me. Thanks alot.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

We had ours on the aft at the bar next to the adult pool.

• 1 month later...
For the most part, I thought the food was very good. There was one dish..........pasta with a mushroom sauce & a small sauteed chicken breast on top...........that I didn't care for. When our waiter (Ogden) inquired as to why I wasn't eating my meal, I told him it wasn't to my liking. He tried everything in his power to get me to order something else from the menu, but I declined. I can't say enough great things about Ogden & our bustboy, Suyanna. We were seated at table 316, upper level.

pmoniz.............have a fantastic time and give a big "Whoo Hoo" to Malcom the cruise director. He was very entertaining!

Karen

Malcom was the director on the Victory to Canada 2 years ago. I couldn't remember his name but I recognize his signature...."Woohoo"

I have a category 8B cabin which is classified as midship balcony yet my luggage tickets say AFT-S, which I assume is Aft Starboard. Not a big deal since I like the room location based on the ship diagram, but just thought this was a bit odd.

I was wondering if it is possible to get a third chair for the balcony since there are three of us or use a chair from inside the room if there is one.

171 days until we sail on the Miracle, this will be our 4th cruise with Carnival, first on the Miracle. We sailed last on the Glory, we had a wonderful time,supper club worth every penny, crew great loved the ports. Only thing - it was a little to big, lido deck always wall to wall, I had a women cut in front of me at the omlet station I thought she was going to jump on me because my husband said I was there first, I do realize there are rude people everywhere. I do know this was not Carnivals fault, maybe she thought they were running out of eggs. It was a great cruise. Lookin forward to the Miracle

DH and I are on the Miracle for the first time in Sept. We just finished the Victory cruise last month with no sea days....it was so much fun...but, I'm looking forward to this one with four sea days.
My question: My flight out of LaGuardia is at 12:30 pm. Will that be a problem?

We sail for the first time on the Miracle over Thanksgiving this year.
We really look forward to it. Thanks for all the great reviews. We have a thread going now, just made it to page 8. We always have on Carnival.
Jim and Helen
Urbana, Ohio

• 2 months later...
[quote name='familyof4cruising']Did they add a movie screen by the pool?[/quote]
The Spirit class ships are not getting Movie Theaters by the pool. There really isn't enough room. They are putting flat screen TVs by the Aft Pool Bar. I'm not sure if the Miracle has these already or not.

[quote name='sonicbuffalo']Will be sailing on The Miracle in 20 days. We will try to update this thread when we return. Thanks for keeping this one going.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]We will be sailing with you.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Getting very excited!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived