What to do in FLL

burghputz

My wife and I are staying an extra niught after our cruise in FLL. Can you all give me some ideas as to what there is to do there. I mean we only have a day, but if there was one or two things that were worth doing while we are there, it would be great to do them. Your suggestions are most appreciated!:)

On our last cruise, we arrived the afternoon before we sailed. We spent that evening at Los Olas Riverfront near the Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk. There were several nice shops, street vendors and performers, cafes and restaurants. It was a perfectly relaxing place to begin our vacation, as I'm sure it would be a nice place to continue the cruise. We did not have a car, but our hotel's shuttle dropped us off & picked us up. If we had more time we would have liked to have taken one of the boat tours or water taxi.

hi burgputz,

there's a welcome center on hwy.a1a. take the trolley tour of lauderdale. i think it's $20pp & it's about an hour & half tour. takes u to the riverwalk, las olas blvd. & other points of interest. it's also narrated & very informative.

hope u enjoy.

cinnamon123

My wife and I are staying an extra niught after our cruise in FLL. Can you all give me some ideas as to what there is to do there. I mean we only have a day, but if there was one or two things that were worth doing while we are there, it would be great to do them. Your suggestions are most appreciated!:)

Do the water taxi. It is a lot of fun to look at all the houses, boats, and businesses on the water.

Archived