Chef Table info

ancldaca

Here's a cut and paste from my cruise review which may be of interest. Don't know if something was oficially announced during the week I was gone:

This was after the culinary presentation yesterday on the Caribbean Princess. The presentation was made by Master Chef Commendatore Alfredo Marzi.

"Before leaving, I got a chance to talk to the Master Chef and asked him about “The Chef’s Table” program. This is a super duper premium gastronomic program currently only available on the Emerald but planned to be fleet wide in the future. He explained to me that the only reason it hasn’t gone beyond the Emerald is out of insurance reasons but that he expected a positive decision on this no later than in two weeks (this same info was later confirmed to me by a fellow cruise critic member who had also talked to the Chef on a separate occasion on this cruise over this program)."

Hope this is implemented on the Crown Princess for New Year's cruise. I will get onto the ship as soon as allowed and head straight to the Matre'd and see if they are having it. If not, I will then be first on ship for 1/25/08 sailing of the Emerald Princess to attempt to take part on that ship. This sounds absoutely fabulous! Wish we could book this online pre-cruise! Are you listening Princess?

Archived