Sightseeing Tours Paris

Katy P.

Has anyone ever used Cityrama or ParisVision Tours while they were staying in Paris? Do these tours pick you up and drop you off at the hotel you were staying at in Paris? Have looked at their tours out of town and they seem good. Just wanting some feedback from those that have used these tours. Thank you. :)

Has anyone ever used Cityrama or ParisVision Tours while they were staying in Paris? Do these tours pick you up and drop you off at the hotel you were staying at in Paris? Have looked at their tours out of town and they seem good. Just wanting some feedback from those that have used these tours. Thank you. :)

Over the years I have used both of them,and they are fine. If you use the general tour they do not(or at least they didn't before) pick you up at your hotel...you had to get to their office )near P.Vendome or rue Rivoi)l I think) to get the tours.We just walked as we stay not to far from there.there is a van tour which is smaller and cost a bit more and I think they may pick you up at the your hotel.They drop you off back at their office.Thye do a nice day trip out of Paris.

Have used Paris Vision often and have been picked up both at their pick up points at the Rue de Rivoli and Rue Auber. I believe Cityrama just pick up at their point near the Pyramides metro (just off Rue de Rivoli.)

We found Paris Vision to be very easy to book (did it when we arrived at their office) and decided which trips we wanted to do. We did Paris by night which is beautiful for the Lights - have done this one twice - and also Versailles which was also good. You will need to read the itineraries carefully to check what is and what is not included.

They offer several trips out of Paris including one to London on Eurostar, Giverny, Chartres and several others which I can't quite recall. They are certainly worth considering. your hotel in Paris will have the brochures on display as every hotel we have stayed in has had them (also Cityrama too.)

We used Paris Visions in April when we needed a quick way to tour Versailles with our granddaughter. Years ago, my DH and I took the train there and walked to the Palace. We booked Paris Visions from the Concierge (they had a PV tour book) and were picked up in a van from the hotel. Luckily, we used them since it was Easter week and the lines were very very long. The driver goes up to the front of the line and obtains the tickets and audio equipment and then leaves you on a self tour for three hours. We even did the gardens in that amount of time. I wouldn't hesitate using them again for a tour.

Sheila

Archived