Passion Island Adventure.....?

AmandaL

Does anyone know what Carnival charges for this excursion? My husband and I are first time cruisers and we dont want to drop a boat load of money on extras. Also, does this include snorkeling? Thanks for any help

When we were on the Inspiration during the August 15th sailing, Carnival charged $75 per person for this shore excursion. We didn't go on this one but one of our tablemates at dinner did and had a blast.

Just discussed trying to get an artificial reef put in out on Passion Island with my boss. He said that it is very hard to get anything "marine-y" done here. Even though we don't have a reef system out on the island, there are tons of fish and other creatures to see. But they are swimming everywhere instead of just one place. In the past 2 weeks, spotted eagle rays, baracuda, school of skates, and a huge school of angle fish have all been seen in addition to the "regular" stuff.

Almita...I'm glad to see repeat customers! Please let me know when you will be here again and I will try to set something special up for you!

Amanda, when I went to Cozumel, we went to Chankanaab Park and it was AWESOME! Anyway, I also was looking at going to Passion Island, but the snorkeling made my mind up. I'm going back to Chankanaab. I guess it just depends on what you really want to do. It sounds like Passion Island would be great, but if snorkeling is what you are there for, I recommend Chankanaab.

Archived