Carnival Cruise Tycoon 2005 Game ???

cjar855

There is a little icon on the bottom of the main screen that has two suitcases. Click on that, and it will bring up the booking screen. There is a little box on the top left hand corner of that screen that you need to check. Then you can accept bookings. :)

That is also where you can change how much to charge for the different rooms.

If you need a better explanation, let me know.

We got our game at Target, about $20. I haven't played computer games in years, but we love anything to do with our upcoming cruise!

Here is my question... we've got plenty of passengers, and have built lots of bars, shops, etc..... but the place is falling apart! Little "wrentches" are circling above many rooms & amenities. I've got 3 "maintenance" offices & staff - how do I get them to fix stuff??????:(

Looking foward to anyone's advice. This is a fun game, but the instructions are really lacking!

I bought this game last week and my fiancee laughed.

Guess who's laughing now??? I haven't been able to get on my computer because he keeps playing it! He cheers every time his approval rating goes up (or something like that). I'll have to wait until Wednesday to play for the first time when he's at work :)

Don't sell your game yet! Practice on the 'Instant Action" mode instead of the 'career mode'. Its true--that it takes awhile to get it-since the games nowadays come with no instructions. Besides, I admit it--I would be lost without my "cheat codes". The Unlimited Money code is the best! If you want the codes, I will post them. Just say YES!

To get unlimited money....

Make the ship sail.

While the ship is sailing, type IAmACheater on the screen it will pop up cheat codes enabled or something close to that

Then hit CTRL+SHIFT+*(the icon above the 9 on the number pad)

Hold it down and watch the money in your account pour in!

I have never used the codes below so I have no idea what exactly they do

All Other codes

something happens to ship CRTL 0

run out of fuel CRTL 5

crash into iceberg CRTL 6

crash into rocks CRTL 7

get lost at sea CTRL 8

Lunch for a monster CTRL 9

Frame rate and loads more money CTRL+Shift+F11

changes weather Ctrl+Shift+K

Gives wire objects Ctrl+Shift+F9

If anyone has any more or can elaborate on the bottom codes--please let us know!

Thanks!

This is turning out to be a fun, and addicting, game... now that I've figured out that you need LOTS of maintenance offices (2-3 per floor) to keep things fixed, I've just bought my 4th ship, I've got over $250,000 having done the initial building of cabins, restaurants, etc. and I didn't even know that there WERE cheat codes!

Now, if I could just figure out how to upgrade ports for ships that I am not the captain of... anybody been successful at that? I know the ship has to be "at anchor" in that port - problem is that I can't seem to get the timing right to upgrade anything other than my newest ship's ports!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi does anyone know like how to get more money??Because i keep running out of money and so i went to game cheats to find out how to get more money and i tried the cheat and it kept saying my ship got lost at sea!!UGH!!The cheat said press ctrl shift *..and it just said -----------------^^^^^^^^^!

Does anyone know any other cheats that could work??Thanks soooo much for yalls help!!

I've finished the career mode...Each new ship you add to the fleet, you need more maintainance on each deck,,especially if you have pools, hot tubs on the upper decks...also be sure you hire enough housekeeping staff and room stewards {max 3 per building}.

I never had a problem with money....after the initial sailings, I could {and did} sell every cabin...I was getting $5000. per premium suite...buy the time I had Paradise, I had 2 decks with nothing but the best suites, and when I set sail, the entire ship was build completely, and I still had 1,800,000.00. Don't forget to manage your other ships when you arrive in each port. Your other ships will deteriorate, your reputation will suffer, and you will not be able to sell out your cruises.

DO NOT pay attention to the message line that floats across....it lies. Go to stats {bottom left}...adjust any complaint over 40%...

Had a great time w/ this little game...just moved on to Luxury liner Tycoon...heck, I'm still learning how to FIND everything LOL.

Have fun :)

PS My 23 yr old son tried the Carnival...he built a premium suite, and put 2 piano bars across the hall...he said that was all he needed...LOL

Archived