Canada/New England

DisneyScrapper

Just booked a Canada/New England Cruise for Sept-2008. Would love to hear from anyone that has taken this cruise or have written a report about this trip. Pro's or Con's for each port and good places to shop or to eat at. Our ports are: departing out of NY (staying with family in Rockaway for a few days prior) Halifax, St. John, Bar Harbor, Boston, Newport, then departing back in NY.

TIA

You should start seeing reviews being posted on the Canadian/New England trips. Most of them are beginning now. I will be glad to post when we return, I have studied every aspect of the ports and attractions. Now I am ready to enjoy.

Just booked a Canada/New England Cruise for Sept-2008. Would love to hear from anyone that has taken this cruise or have written a report about this trip. Pro's or Con's for each port and good places to shop or to eat at. Our ports are: departing out of NY (staying with family in Rockaway for a few days prior) Halifax, St. John, Bar Harbor, Boston, Newport, then departing back in NY.

TIA

Hi DisneyScrapper;

I'm not on your cruise but I live in one of the ports your visiting! Saint John,. New Brunswick, Canada.The leaves are really changing color here now should be beautiful when you get here. We are an older city but very pretty and love having cruise ships in.Hope you have a wonderful time when your here!

Archived