My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

An amazing review - I've finished it, finally. This could be printed out and published! I've bookmarked it, hope it stays on the web for a long time. I'm planning to use it to show to people who say - "well, wouldn't I be bored to be on a ship for a whole week?"

Thanks again!

lephysteria, I don't know you as well as some of the others here, but I can tell from your funny, sweet and always kind posts that you are going to be a fabulous mother. I'll be sending you lots of good vibes on August 4th - otherwise known as the beginning of the countdown clock for James Alexander's first cruise!

Kat.

Oh thank you Kat ... :D We appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

Yes, lets have the 6 month countdown start !!!! I'm thinking around spring break he should be old enough to have his first voyage :)

I hope he enjoys himself when we finally embark as a family of 3 :)

Loved the review!!! After seeing the balconies opened up to one another, I called RCCl and changed our reservations. We had one D2 Baloncy and an inside cabin and I revised our reservation to two balcony cabins next door to each other......Wonderful review. Thanks so much....

Thanks so much! Loved your review! We're going on the Liberty in January and this really got us in the mood! Too bad about all of the misbehaving kids. I have two children and always make sure that they are conscious of how there behavior affects others, especially in small spaces like planes, cars, and even cruise ships.

Great review!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to watching the video's.. We are sailing on the Liberty Feb 21, 09. Looks like you all had a great time :D :D Cindy

Don't judge us by our inability to sing! LOL

I hope you have a wonderful Liberty week. The weather should be perfect that time of year :)

Jen-

Can't believe that the little one is almost here. Can't wait to see pictures! Mom and I send are thinking of you and Naren!:D

Hugs-

Edie & Victoria

Awwwww thank you guys! We go into the hospital Monday night for our induction. I'm praying for an easy delivery :)

Jen - My friend had the same original due date as you, was induced and gave birth on Wednesday evening. She has a cruise booked on Mariner for fall 2009 with a reservation with no name...just baby. I went to see her yesterday and held her beautiful new daughter and told her she's the luckiest baby in the world since she already has a cruise booked LOL. Maybe little James should have one too! Best wishes to your family!!!

Oh...and thanks for the best review I've ever read...we leave on Liberty in 3 weeks.

Jen, did you get my email???

Hey, Marcia................... Have fun on your "free bingo cruise"..... Tara and I will be on Sept 14th cruise. We really have a great roll call. So will be lots of fun.

Jen, good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see pics of baby James. He is gonna be georgeous.................

Jen, I will be thinking of you tomorrow when you enter the hospital. You said the baby was being induced on the 4th. ;)

All my Best Wishes to you and Naren for James Alexander to enter into this world a happy, beautiful little boy who loves to cruise. :)

Jen, did you get my email???

Hey, Marcia................... Have fun on your "free bingo cruise"..... Tara and I will be on Sept 14th cruise. We really have a great roll call. So will be lots of fun.

Jen, good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see pics of baby James. He is gonna be georgeous.................

Awwwwwwwwww thank you Auntie Patty Parfait! I did get your email, that was so nice, thank you :)

I get induced tonight ... and sometime tomorrow James will make his appearance! It seemes like I've been baking him forever!

An amazing review - I've finished it, finally. This could be printed out and published! I've bookmarked it, hope it stays on the web for a long time. I'm planning to use it to show to people who say - "well, wouldn't I be bored to be on a ship for a whole week?"

Thanks again!

Thank you for that lovely comment. Oh yes, please show it to the skeptics out there who don't believe us folk who say Cruising is so much fun !!!!!!!!!

You don't even realize a week has passed, thats how bored you are :D

Let those folk know of this message board site too. They can ask their questions and become cruising experts, and be addicted in no time :D

Loved the review!!! After seeing the balconies opened up to one another, I called RCCl and changed our reservations. We had one D2 Baloncy and an inside cabin and I revised our reservation to two balcony cabins next door to each other......Wonderful review. Thanks so much....

You're going to have so much fun on that balcony !!!

It may take a while for the room attendant to open the doors. I believe the captain has to give the security authorization to have the balconies opened, but once that's granted, you're going to have a fabulous time! :D

Thanks so much! Loved your review! We're going on the Liberty in January and this really got us in the mood! Too bad about all of the misbehaving kids. I have two children and always make sure that they are conscious of how there behavior affects others, especially in small spaces like planes, cars, and even cruise ships.

You're exactly the parent I want to be!

I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I'll sail with your children anytime ;)

Jen - My friend had the same original due date as you, was induced and gave birth on Wednesday evening. She has a cruise booked on Mariner for fall 2009 with a reservation with no name...just baby. I went to see her yesterday and held her beautiful new daughter and told her she's the luckiest baby in the world since she already has a cruise booked LOL. Maybe little James should have one too! Best wishes to your family!!!

Oh...and thanks for the best review I've ever read...we leave on Liberty in 3 weeks.

That is an awesome idea. Yes .... James should have a cruise booked! I'm thinking it would be something close, like the Radience out of San Diego. I'm so happy to hear your friend had a wonderful delivery! Thanks for reading the review. I know you'll have a great time on the Liberty!

You're going to have so much fun on that balcony !!!

It may take a while for the room attendant to open the doors. I believe the captain has to give the security authorization to have the balconies opened, but once that's granted, you're going to have a fabulous time! :D

Jen, that picture with all of your balcony dividers open was awesome!

:)

Archived