My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

in the next few days i'm going to upload a video of him going Mamama Mamama. I know he doesn't know what he's saying, but he babbles like this all day long! lol

Never admit that. :rolleyes:

Of course he knows what he is saying. ;) :D

I can't wait to see that one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Jenn -

I loved the review and come back to it when I miss cruising! I was just on the Liberty in November and feels like I was back "home" again reading it. LOL!

PS - Your son's site is wonderful!! I am hooked!! :) He is tooo precious! I can't wait until we get pregnant. :)

Jenn -

I loved the review and come back to it when I miss cruising! I was just on the Liberty in November and feels like I was back "home" again reading it. LOL!

PS - Your son's site is wonderful!! I am hooked!! :) He is tooo precious! I can't wait until we get pregnant. :)

Oh you are so nice, thank you for those kind words!

The liberty is a great ship, and it is so easy to have a great time while onboard.

We had a hell of a time getting prego, so if you need a TTC buddy, just send me a note.

I just redid his website because his videos were taking over the page. We shot the CUTEST nekkid pics of him today ... wearing a Royal Caribbean hat. Oh he was loving the warm weather today. We were in the mid 80s. You gotta love that! :)

What an awesome review...you all looked like you had a blast...which I'm sure you did...

You looked fabulous in the "skinny" dress...

You are so nice, thank you! :)

The skinny dress is once again, my skinny dress.

I'm in the process of shrinking again, so one day soon, it shall zip once again!

Oh you are so nice, thank you for those kind words!

The liberty is a great ship, and it is so easy to have a great time while onboard.

We had a hell of a time getting prego, so if you need a TTC buddy, just send me a note.

I just redid his website because his videos were taking over the page. We shot the CUTEST nekkid pics of him today ... wearing a Royal Caribbean hat. Oh he was loving the warm weather today. We were in the mid 80s. You gotta love that! :)

Jen - We are in So Cal too, enjoying the weather. Pasadena to be exact. Where are you guys? We just moved here from Miami last July. I couldn't move to another city, unless I had a cruise port near by. LOL!

Wouldn't mind having a TTC buddy, thanks for the offer. :) We haven't gone down the formal, TTC route, YET. We were working on losing the weight and letting my body readjust from stopping the BC shot I was on. We will get more serious once the hubby has a full time job this summer. (Fingers crossed)

(Send me an email if you want to chat... karisma0000@aol.com)

Take Care,

Patty

Jen,

He is a cutey!!!! beautiful child indeed.

Happy to hear that you are going on another cruise. Have you looked at the Oasis yet?

The Maniacs - Lunitiks - Oasisites ... are looking at the Oasis for part 3 of their crazy cruise. Our fearless leader has suggested that we look at Sept 11th, 2010. What a crazy cruise that will be! :)

Jen - We are in So Cal too, enjoying the weather. Pasadena to be exact. Where are you guys? We just moved here from Miami last July. I couldn't move to another city, unless I had a cruise port near by. LOL!

Wouldn't mind having a TTC buddy, thanks for the offer. :) We haven't gone down the formal, TTC route, YET. We were working on losing the weight and letting my body readjust from stopping the BC shot I was on. We will get more serious once the hubby has a full time job this summer. (Fingers crossed)

(Send me an email if you want to chat... karisma0000@aol.com)

Take Care,

Patty

Howdy Neighbor :)

We're in Temecula. Was it hot enough for you today? Sheesh it was 82 for us here. I thought this was winter! :confused:

I'll send you a note shortly ... just as soon as Squirmy stops screaming and scaring the neighbors ... :D

Wow, what a fabulous review, I loved reading it all, the best I have seen so far and the pics were fab, looks like you had a fantastic time, thanks for taking the time doing this for us all to see.:)

Thank you :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it, we certainly had a wonderful time! :D

• 2 months later...

Someone just asked for this thread, so I thought I would bring it up to page 1. It is a keeper on here. ;)

And, as a very proud "Honorary Aunt" of James, I look at his pictures on here all the time. I just love the new ones you added of his first cruise and your first family cruise together..

James looked like he handled it very well. :D The little man did good! ;)

Alexis

Archived