Pictures and Feedback about D1 stateroom

MadCnty

Hi MADCNTY,

My family and I just came back last week (Aug 22nd) from taking the Mariner of the Seas to the Western Caribbean. We were in a D1 stateroom (9622). The room is nice but we were a little tight on walking space because there were 4 of us. There really was a lot of storage space between the closets and the dressers to hold all the stuff we brought. The 4 large suitcases we had fit under the bed along with the 4 lifejackets from the ship.

The balcony was great to sit out and we also used it to dry our wet clothes overnight.

Wherever you're going, have a great time. We're still suffering from cruise withdrawal. You'll be amazed how quickly you'll get used to someone serving you dinner everynight and making up your room.

Take care.

KingKull

I think you are good to go. We had friends in a non-hump D1 last Jan, and it was very nice. And funny, because they are on your 9/19 sailing to Alaska! It was their first cruise and they got hooked on cruising and the Serenade both.

We had an E1 on your side up forward but down on deck8. Also great.

You balcony should have a clear view to the water and a great view to the back, and a decent view to the front.

But regardless, remember that is is not the cabin you sleep in at night - but rather the deck chair you nap in during the afternoon!

Archived