How did you go river tubing?

scher

We did it thru Wacky Rollers a couple of years ago. It was fine. They picked us up at the ship.. we pre-arranged with our driver to take us to Mr. Nice's fruit stand, Emerald Pool before tubing. The river was pretty calm (April) but it was relaxing and we did all get wet.

We did it thru Wacky Rollers a couple of years ago. It was fine. They picked us up at the ship.. we pre-arranged with our driver to take us to Mr. Nice's fruit stand, Emerald Pool before tubing. The river was pretty calm (April) but it was relaxing and we did all get wet.

That is exactly what I want to do. Was it Wacky Rollers who you pre-arranged this with? Any more info would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

I received an email in response to my question about this from Wacky Rollers. Apparently they do not book directly, but put you in touch with their booking agent, who appears to be West Coast Taxi (westcoasttaxi@yahoo.com). I'm being told it's $60.00 per person or $50 per person for groups of 10 or more, children 6 and under are free. They have two tour times, 10:30AM and 1:30 PM, each 3 hours duration.

What I am wondering is how far from the river do they drop you off? I had heard it's next to where you get into the river, but someone else said you have to walk a long ways.

Anyone have any direct information on this?

Thanks in advance.

I received an email in response to my question about this from Wacky Rollers. Apparently they do not book directly, but put you in touch with their booking agent, who appears to be West Coast Taxi (westcoasttaxi@yahoo.com). I'm being told it's $60.00 per person or $50 per person for groups of 10 or more, children 6 and under are free. They have two tour times, 10:30AM and 1:30 PM, each 3 hours duration.

What I am wondering is how far from the river do they drop you off? I had heard it's next to where you get into the river, but someone else said you have to walk a long ways.

Anyone have any direct information on this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

did you get the email respose from an email you sent to Wacky Rollers?

I haven't gotten any response from anyone in Dominica except Reyno at Reynotours ( reynotours@hotmail.com ). He can't do our tour because we're docking in Cabrits and he works out of Roseau.

Thx,

houstontx

I think I read on these boards somewhere they have temporarily stopped the tubing in Dominica due to a storm that left some heavy distruction along the river. Not sure if it is true. Maybe why you are not getting replies.

• 4 weeks later...

I posted on another river tubing thread you may want to read.

Recently went river tubing with Wacky Rollers. You only need to walk down a slope to the water. If you have difficulty walking down, there are people there to help you.

Archived