Advice on Transport to ship and back? ME AGAIN!!! LOL

Mschif78

im sorry im asking so many questions, but i JUST found this place and we are leaving Sunday- so im probably clogging this place up with questions LOL You all are wonderful! quick responses and just what I need!

Anyway- there are 6 of us.....5 adults and my son who is 4. whats your advice on transfer to ship and back from the airport? The cheapest thing would be a taxi for 3 and 3?

By the way, I have never flown before so Im going to ask another one.....They will have some just waiting at the airport right? to take us?? I wonder if maybe they will have a caravan? we may be able to all fit for one price......

My son, being that he is 4....is the taxi going to give us a hard time about not having a car seat? am I going to have to lug one, like luggage, with me, for a 10 minute taxi ride to port???? OH and that brings up a good point- he should be fine in the taxi's at port right???

THANKS!!!!!!

Kerry

Kerry, if I were you I would check into a transfer service beforehand. there are companies that will meet your group @ the Airport and take you too port. most are reasonable and have vans for your whole group. If it were me I wouldn't want to count on taxis and splitting my group u that way. just google a limo or transfer company in Miami. you still have plenty of time to set something like that up. Good Luck!

Archived