Coral Breeze versus Royal Caribbean snorkeling excursions

astridwilson

Can anyone compare the Coral Breeze Shark Ray Snorkeling and Caye Caulker Exploration versus Barrier Reef Snorkel & Beach Break offer by Royal Caribbean. They are approximately the same price. The RC tour is an hours shorter. The trip from your ship will take you 16 miles east through the barrier reef across the channel to Turneffe Atoll.

Can anyone compare the Coral Breeze Shark Ray Snorkeling and Caye Caulker Exploration versus Royal Caribbean Catamaran Snorkeling at Rendezvous Caye.

I can't really compare because I don't have any experience with Royal Caribbean... however, I have to give very high marks to Coral Breeze.

We just got back from the Western Caribbean on Sunday. We did the Snorkeling/Sting Rays excursion with Coral Breeze and it was the highlight of our cruise. Loved Belize! The tour guides were professional and went above and beyond to make sure we didn't miss a thing. By far the best snorkeling we have done in both the Western and Eastern Caribbean.

I would absolutely recommend them....!!! :)

I went with Coral Breeze my first time to Belize, and made a true friend for life with my guide. Their tours take small groups, the cruiselines tours are HUGE! Much more personal experience with Coral Breeze. Here is a picture I snapped this year on our day with my friend of a group from a ship:

2070240230064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived