Deviation Fee for air

cdkempton

It appears that they are now calling this:

"Airplus Service®

AirPlus Service is available for Fly Cruise guests who wish to travel to or from their (dis)embarkation port on dates other than those usually booked, who have specific airline/flight and time requests, or who wish to travel in business or first class. These services will be furnished only under the condition that the booking is on deposit.

Requests should be submitted at the time of initial payment to assure proper consideration. All requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. If confirmation is possible, a non-refundable service charge and additional airline costs incurred will be assessed. A service charge will be assessed for each additional request that is confirmed. "

They don't specify the fees there, but for our flights for the AK cruise that we just returned from it was $50 pp, and I believe it's $100 pp for Europe cruises.

Thank you for your response. It looks as though I should have made a request at initial booking, which I didn't. However, I will check with HAL customer service to see if I can request service in the future.

Thanks again, Colette :)

We did not request the deviation at the time of our booking, and our T/A was able to arrange it a couple of months later. No harm in asking now! :)

Pardon me for some overtime here:

John (Jtl513), I see that you are back from your Alaska Cruise/Tour. How was it? How are you? I missed our "Mr. Encyclopedia" while he was away:) ! Welcome home!:)

Karin

Thanks very much for your patience, folks. Please resume this thread.:)

Archived