Ecstasy Suites

tjwcs

HI,

Anyone have pics of the Ecstasy suites? Or of the big suites on the Upper level?

Other than size of room and bed size , what is the difference in these rooms-suites as compared to the big suites on the upper level.

Hope these questions aren't too confusing!LOL:confused:

Any imput appreciated.

Thanks,

Teena:D

On the Carnival Cruise Thread that we are now on,Go to upper right corner of page and click on "Search this Forum" an empty box will show. Then type in that box "Fantasy Class Category 12" and click on go..All the info on The Penthouse Suites on upper deck including pics..Lots of good info. I have one booked this February.:)

HI,

Anyone have pics of the Ecstasy suites? Or of the big suites on the Upper level?

Other than size of room and bed size , what is the difference in these rooms-suites as compared to the big suites on the upper level.

Hope these questions aren't too confusing!LOL:confused:

Any imput appreciated.

Thanks,

Teena:D

I have stayed in a Cat 12 on the Ecstasy AND a Cat 11! I have SOME pictures but have not taken the time to post them anywhere online yet, and I don't know how to post them here!! If you will email me, I can email you back some pictures!! Here is my email address: sahm123atAOLdotcom. I hope i did that right; i heard you are supposed to spell out your address. Ok, here are my thoughts on these suites:

My mom and I stayed in the Cat 12 last October, and it was SO nice having all that room! We had a walk in closet, a very large bathroom, and a tub. The Cat 11 that my son and I stayed in a few weeks ago was quite a bit smaller, did not have the walk in closet, and had no tub. The bathroom was smaller also. NOW, here is the BIG difference that I did not know about since i booked about 2 weeks before sailing, therefore did not research locations and such. The Cat 11 cabins are all on the Verandah deck, which is towards the front of the ship. When you go out on the balcony of the Cat 12, you can look over the railing right down to the water, which i love doing! BUT, when you go out on the balcony of the Cat 11 cabins and look over the railing, you see the deck below! Also, the railing is clear, which means if you go out on the balcony in your jammies, people will be able to see! When i first walked out on that balcony and realized that you could not see over the rail into the water, i was SO disappointed! BUT, after a while, I got used to it and enjoyed the balcony like i always did. Sometimes there would be quite a few people walking on that deck below, but at night there wouldn't be as many people. I still enjoyed the balcony even though there were people walking below. NOW, having said THAT, i found a HUGE PLUS in staying on the Verandah deck-you just walk right down the hall towards the front of the ship, go through a door, and you are on a wonderful deck that runs across the front of the ship!! It was SO nice out there, and usually just a few people would be out there at any given time! that is also the best spot to watch the latecomers coming down the pier when docked in Cozumel!!! It was hard being in the Cat 11 after having been in the Cat 12 because it definitely was smaller, but the location was great!! Like i said, if you want to see some of my pics, email me and i will send them to you right away. Also, go to webshots.com or cruiseclues.com and you should be able to find some pictures of these cabins! Good luck!!:)

Info and pictures for Category 11s on Verandah Deck on this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=298868

Info and pictures for Category 12s on Upper Deck here on this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6392925

Hope that helps, and PLEASE, SheriNtexas!

Whenever you get a chance, pics and reviews on both threads if you can...

CJW

PS Yes, the location, and the open view of the sea and the stars above is the best reason for the Category 11s!

PPS I love both categories and book both depending on my mood or wants at the time...

Archived