Pride of Aloha

GnTcruisers

Has anyone stayed in PH 9002 on the Pride of Aloha? We have read some pretty scary reviews and wonder if NCL America is any good.

Does the room have floor to ceilings windows, does it have a deck/balcony to seat 4 comfortably; is the room spacious; is it clean; is the room tired?

Being in a penthouse suite, does it offer any additional perks, like preferential tendering or booking for the specialty restaurants?

GnT

I can't comment on that particular stateroom, but I'm sure somebody else will. We stayed in two Penthouse Suites on Pride of America. There were a lot of perks, some that we weren't aware of until we were onboard. Most revolve around the concierge and the butler services. They have access to getting restaurant reservations, and can be generally helpful in getting things done throughout the cruise. Suites also have "priority" embarkation, disembarkation, and tendering. Our concierge told us when to be ready to tender in Kona, and we literally walked right off the ship and onto the tender! We got a really good deal on an upsell, and it was more than worth the premium paid.

I can't speak to the room but when we sailed on the POA we had a blast - The best service I have ever received and the entire crew went out of their way to make the trip outstanding. We also found the ship to be beautiful and YOU'RE IN HAWAII - It doesn't get better than that.

I can't speak to the room but when we sailed on the POA we had a blast - The best service I have ever received and the entire crew went out of their way to make the trip outstanding. We also found the ship to be beautiful and YOU'RE IN HAWAII - It doesn't get better than that.

That's what I like to hear, just about 90 days now and we'll be in that balcony room on the stern, kicked back and loving it! Quote: "It doesn't get any better than that." :D

Archived