Just Wondering

PACURN

Has anyone heard back from the supper club reservation link on John Healds blog? I made reservations about 3 weeks ago and have yet to hear a thing. Me thinks its a hoax :rolleyes: What about you?

I signed up for a reservation about a week ago, and haven't heard anything yet. I think that's normal -- people were saying it could take up to two weeks to hear back.

But three weeks is a little long...:rolleyes: I know Mr. Heald is leaving Carnival for another line in the near future. Maybe no one has stepped forward to take care of the reservations.

If worst comes to worst, we'll just have to sign up as soon as we get on board our respective cruises. :)

Has anyone heard back from the supper club reservation link on John Healds blog? I made reservations about 3 weeks ago and have yet to hear a thing. Me thinks its a hoax :rolleyes: What about you?

I sent in my request for a reservation about two weeks ago and it took about one week to get my conformation.

I signed up for a reservation about a week ago, and haven't heard anything yet. I think that's normal -- people were saying it could take up to two weeks to hear back.

But three weeks is a little long...:rolleyes: I know Mr. Heald is leaving Carnival for another line in the near future. Maybe no one has stepped forward to take care of the reservations.

If worst comes to worst, we'll just have to sign up as soon as we get on board our respective cruises. :)

Mr Heald is not leaving Carnival. He is going to be the CD on the newest ship, Splendor in July, but he most certainly is not leaving Carnival.

We received our reply about six weeks after we made the reservation. Made the reservation in May for our Novemeber cruise on the Legend. Have heard from other cruisers that did the same and have already cruised and said they had reservations notice when on the ship waiting for them in their rooms and had also received e-mail prior to sailing.

Ummm... I suspect that would be a surprise to him! He's going on a much needed vacation but has all intentions to return to Carnival. He's scheduled to be the CD on the Splendor when she sails.

He has made arrangements to continue the blog with audio entries during his time off the ship. If he types as poorly as I do I'm sure the audio thing will save him a remarkable amount of time.

As for the supper club, my reservations were waiting for me in my cabin when I boarded the Conquest a week ago yesterday so I KNOW the system works.

John and Roberto contact the requested supper clubs themselves so, yeah, it can take some time. He mentioned on his blog that if you don't receive a response assume the reservations are complete. He is quite a busy man and I'm sure the demand is high.

We are sailing March 2008, and I used the online form, and I did get my reservation back already - I don't know how long it took, since I figured it would take many weeks since I am so far out, I did not write down the day I actually submitted the form

but, it is not a hoax, at least not in my case.

Ali's Mom

I tried again last night so I guess I'll see what happens. We sail a week from Sat so I may not get a confirmation in time now. I guess I will be able to make them on board so it's no big deal realy. I just like having everything done before hand.

Archived