Soy Milk

Eddie4Paws

If your travel companion is lactose intolerant, there is a place on the cruise personalizer under Special Requests that includes this. They also require passengers with lactose intolerance follow-up with a letter to Princess.

I drink only soy milk by choice and have always found it readily available on every cruise I've been on. In the buffet, I just ask one of the attendants and they come back with a glass for my breakfast cereal and in the formal dining rooms, my requests for soy milk were always fulfilled -- just like ordering a cup of coffee or regular milk. If there's a particular kind that your friend likes, then you can always take your own on board and put it in the fridge, which I've also done. I've also been able to replenish my private soy milk stash at some ports, such as St Thomas and Tortola. Just to be safe, though, it's a good idea to indicate that you prefer soy milk in the dietary restriction section.

We were on the Caribbean Princess in August and my daughter ordered a cappuccino every morning made with soy "milk". We normally ate in the buffet and just asked one of the men who bus the tables for it. After the first few days, they knew what we were going to ask for whenever we found a seat and cheerfully came by to take our order. By the way, we had a coffee card and it was just punched as a normal cappuccino.

Archived