Golf Clubs

slkmcs

Made the mistake :( of pointing out to DH there are 2 golf simulators (stimulators to him :o) on the Golden. Now he wants to lug golf clubs on the trip. Please tell me that clubs can be rented on board.

My DH took golf clubs last month on the GP and was glad he took them. He played golf 2 days on shore excursions and used his clubs to practice hitting into the net on several days (free). If he would like, there are rental clubs available for the shore excursions. By the way, they were no trouble in the cabin. We just put them on the floor of the closet area.

Can't help you with info about club rental but I can tell you my DH brought his clubs on our cruise to Bermuda. I can assure you that they were really no problem to stash in the cabin and he was very happy to have his own clubs.

Try this for him. Two years ago, my husband took his clubs to a company golf weekend in Colorado Springs. United, even though they were in a case, somehow managed to bend several of his clubs. Last year, he took them on our summer cruise. American managed to lose them. We got them back when we returned. I guess they went to play other courses. They do have clubs you can use onboard for the simulator and all the clubs that do business with Princess (even most that don't) will rent clubs. We will be on the Golden 10/31. Husband (and friends) are taking shoes and playing on almost every island (including PR when we arrive). Glad we don't have to worry about them (the clubs).

Linda

Archived