Seven night menus on the Crown Princess and the order

happy cruzer

Hi,

I had a copy of the menus that Wokie posted earlier when I went on the Crown last week.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=553646&highlight=wokie

For the week starting 9/22 the order was as follows:

SAT>Sailaway Dinner

SUN>Captains"Welcom Dinner (formal)

MON>Italian Dinner

TUE>Princess Dinner (the one with the entrees of Crawfish etoufee, Duck breast and Rib eye Steak) this was also the night that the Caribe Cafe had the Bier Garten

WED>Chef's Dinner

THU>Captain's Gala Dinner (I think I found that one on a different site; the entrees were Loster tail and 2 prawns, royal pheasant, beef wellington) formal

FRI>Landfall Dinner

Hope this helps. We enjoyed all the dinners. I special requested escargots on two nights and they were very good.

Once again thanks to the folks who took the time to post the entire menus.

Thank you for posting this.

Do you think that they keep this order all of the time? We are on the 10/27 sailing out of San Juan.

Hi,

I had a copy of the menus that Wokie posted earlier when I went on the Crown last week.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=553646&highlight=wokie

For the week starting 9/22 the order was as follows:

SAT>Sailaway Dinner

SUN>Captains"Welcom Dinner (formal)

MON>Italian Dinner

TUE>Princess Dinner (the one with the entrees of Crawfish etoufee, Duck breast and Rib eye Steak) this was also the night that the Caribe Cafe had the Bier Garten

WED>Chef's Dinner

THU>Captain's Gala Dinner (I think I found that one on a different site; the entrees were Loster tail and 2 prawns, royal pheasant, beef wellington) formal

FRI>Landfall Dinner

Hope this helps. We enjoyed all the dinners. I special requested escargots on two nights and they were very good.

Once again thanks to the folks who took the time to post the entire menus.

Hi, I ordered the escargot for Mon and Fri nights. I made my requests the night before I wanted them. They assumed that DH wanted them too, actually they always made 3 plates for the two of us. The first time we ate all 3 happily, the last night only 2 (all that good food was catching up with us). I did 2nd seating traditional dining and the service team was great! I am sure that they would have tried to get us the escargot any night.

I'm not sure if they will stay with the order of the menus. Maybe others coming back will note order changes if they occur. This is a very helpful board after all, yea!

My review was just now posted on the review boards.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived