Will Power to stop reading this board!!!!

kura

Since finding this site a few weeks ago I'm not getting anything done at home!!! I't's OK when I am at work, but when at home I just want to read all about the ships...even though it is nearly a year till we cruise!

Are others addicted also or is it just me!!!:D

How

in a word....... YES:eek: but luckily our upcoming cruise has us both so excited I'm forgiven! Al can't get off the HAL site now looking at possible future cruises. He even worked out last night that because our cruise is 25 nights we qualify for some Mariner status or other

I can smell that sea air now...:)

High post count----

Well - I don't just stay and post only here.

Over the years I have posted quite a few times (maybe hundreds on Alaskan cruises as we have sailed quite a few times there.

Also for many of the new ports that we have been to I also post there and also answer questions on various ports.

I just limit myself to the HAL board only.

Come Januray I will be on the Princess board a lot if a friend of ours decides to post while he is doing the World Cruise.

I find as many others have that the closer we are to a cruise the more often we come here and post. Once we retired we seemed to spend alot more time here.

I think it is a blessing to have a place to go where I can meet similiar minded people who enjoy immensely something I love to do. I enjoy the give and take and some of the ideas I have picked up here have either helped me or made me laugh for days.

Lisa, as you said if it wasn't for the boards and cruising Virgil and I would be dull bunnies indeed ( perhaps we already are and noone told us :eek: )

I don't have a problem with being addicted it's not like I have anything better to do most of the time.

Archived