No Public Laundry Room on Noordam question

disneyclfan

Hi,

I have clients sailing on the Noordam - 24 day cruise. HAL says there is no public laundry room on the Noordam and you can't bring a steamer.

Has only done a long cruise like this w/no laundry room? Did you just buy a laundry package/pay to have it done? Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

There are no self serve laundries on any of the VISTA class ships. Irons and steamers are also not allowed for safety reasons.

There are laundry specials, all that can be stuffed in a bad for $X. $X varies by intinerary and is in the $25 range, I think.

Those in Deluxe Suites have laundry and pressing services included.

:D Hello disneyclfan, We will be doing a 20 day med so I called hal and they have a buy the bag for $20.00 (the size of a full pillow case) $30.00 unlimited pressing per person. Also $120.00 unlimited for both, 48 hour return. Hope that helps it sure helped me.....

The laundry packages do vary by itinerary and length of cruise. You should really call HAL and inquire for your specific cruise. Of course this does not guarantee that once you get on the ship those prices will be what was quoted to you.

When you arrive at the pier you will be given an information folder that will contain your dining time as well as information concerning laundy and dry cleaning prices.

Everything is washed in HOT water and dried on HOT heat so be careful what you send out to the laundry.

Archived