Quick Valor question

Drew B

We are in the early stages of planning a cruise for next Fall and are looking at a back-to-back on Valor. I was under the impression that there were four seatings for dinner in two dining rooms - 5:45, 6:15, 8:00, and 8:30. My sister spoke to a travel agent, who said that Valor only has 2 seating times - main seating and late seating.

Who is correct?

According to the Carnival site you have the option of the following dinner times......5:45pm, 6:15pm, 8pm, 8:30.

There are two dining rooms and I would say that the 1/2 hour difference is so that meals can be prepared and delivered in a timely fashion. Could you imagine feeding two dining rooms at one time?:eek:

So to answer your question.....Yes you have an option of four times.

And the TA is propably just making it easier on them. Technicaly it states early seating and early seating 2 and then late seating and late seating two.

I just got off the Valor last week and ( NANNERS 214) is right.If you have a cabin in the rear of the ship the dining rooms are easy to get to. I f you want to go somewhere else on the ship you have to go to the 5th floor and go down. Which causes a lot of walking.:)

Thank you. The T.A. said that some Carnival ships had 4 seating times and others only had 2, and Valor was one of the ones with 2... I thought she was mistaken, but I knew you guys could give me accurate info.

Is a back-to-back Eastern/Western on this ship a good choice? We're looking at having the whole family on for one week and then just a few of us for the second week to relax and recover.

Thank you. The T.A. said that some Carnival ships had 4 seating times and others only had 2, and Valor was one of the ones with 2... I thought she was mistaken, but I knew you guys could give me accurate info.

Is a back-to-back Eastern/Western on this ship a good choice? We're looking at having the whole family on for one week and then just a few of us for the second week to relax and recover.

Granted, I've only been on one other, but the difference was amazing. I'd definately do a B2B on the Valor. The variety in ports is awesome. Heck, I'd consider moving in PERMANENTLY if I had the cash. :)

Archived