Cabin food and beverages

smurf1635

I've been looking at the Princess Cruise Answer Book and am wondering if anyone has had any luck with ordering a different brand of alcohol than what is listed. I am interested in getting some Baileys, but Brogan's Irish Cream is the only brand listed. $19 for a 350ml bottle. How big is 350ml, or should I say how small?

I've skimmed a couple threads that have stated that at one time you could order a liter of anything and have it delivered to your cabin, but that is not the case any more?

Thanks much

There used to be a very long list of brands, but a year or two ago it was cut way back to only one type of each liquor. In my last cruise answer book it that arrived last month, it showed they are finally expanding the brands again...................it's about time. But they are all that will be offered, as far as past experience has showed us. I doubt you will have any luck ordering Baileys to be delivered to your cabin, since it is not on the list.

The 350 ML-375 ML bottles offered are what we call 'pints' and that is the largest size you can order to be delivered. They are running about the same price as Princess used to charge for the liter bottles delivered...........OMG!

I guess we should be glad they still let us order for in room consumption, but they really seem to change the rules quickly. Personally, I doubt we will be able to order liquor to be delivered to the rooms for too much longer. Most of the other lines have done away with anything like this and it seems to be the trend. At least there is some offered presently, but only time will tell how long that will last.

Sorry about your Baileys, the bar will be the only place onboard you will be able to find it I am afraid, inside a glass. :(

Archived