Pride of america cabins

pvoris01

We just got off the Pride of Am. 9/15/07. We stayed in room 8536 BE cat. right down the hall from where your room is. You will love the balcony. It was great having all the veiws from your own little spot. We also had three people in our room. It was me,my boyfriend,and my best friend who lives on Maui.We came for a visit and took her on the cruise with us.We all had a great time and would all do this cruise again. If you have any questions please ask.

• 4 weeks later...
please let me know what the cabin is.... we are booked in 9632 port side for the April 19th sail. Thanks.

You can probably tell me about that same cabin and the ship, since you will be cruising before me. We are going on the 9/13/2008 sailing. Can I ask.. how did you decide on that cabin? Just wondering how some cruisers pick their cabin locations if they have a choice at the time of booking. Thanks, Carol:o

I chose the stateroom because I wanted to be as high as possible on the ship without enjoying noise from the top level. Also, a statement room midship for gentle cruising. Although I will say that my only other experience was on the Diamond Princess on the very last statement room, port side..sailing in Alaska...therefore no real movement on the inside passage. My wisdom might be shaky but I will definitely let you know when we return about the ship and room.

Archived