Caribbean Princess BB & BC

RONNIENJ4

Ronnie, Balcony cabins on Caribe deck (BB) are twice the size of normal balconies. They are 1/2 covered by overhang and 1/2 open. Caribe deck also has BB cabins that face aft and a lot of people love those. Those may have bigger than normal balconies, fully covered and you hear the wake of the ship. Most people love the Caribe deck. Trying my first one in December.

If price same or close, would go BB if Caribe deck.

I'd stay away from Riveria Deck because you'll sometime hear what is going on above--chairs being dragged, etc.

We had a BB cabin that was full aft on the Dolphin Deck. Fully covered but we didn't care because we thought the shade would be nice. They are huge! The sun did come on our balcony so it was the best of both worlds.

So I'd say either the full aft like we had or something on the Caribe deck. Our friends had one of those and while it wasn't quite as large as ours was, it was still very nice and I'd book that in a heartbeat too.

When we were on the Sapphire we were on Aloha deck, which is the same deck as the Riviera on Caribbean, Crown and Emerald. While were totally aft (rear facing balcony) 3 other couples that travelled with us were forward of the rear elevators (by about 10 cabins). I asked them if they heard any noise from Horizon Court above them and they say they didn't. Our cabin actually had deck space on our roof and the only time we heard anything was during the island night deck party, and I only heard that because the bathroom in our cabin was closer to the party than the ones by Horizon Court LOL.

Archived