Sea Lions?

1newf1not

Where are you going? I am going on a cruise next month and I just made a reservation at Sea Life Park in PV to swim with the dolphins. I believe they have a Sea Lion swim also. We are just going to take a taxi over. It was alot less than booking through the cruise lines.

You probably won't want to do this, but I thought I'd toss this out-

After your cruise, rent a car and drive up the beautiful highway 101.

Stop at San Simeon and see the world famous Hearst Castle. About 3 miles up the road is a huge sea lion (they call them elephant seals, I think) reserve that you can observe hundreds of them. Each one looks like they weigh at least 600lbs. It is pretty cool.

If you can, continue to drive up highway 1, one of the most beutiful drives in the world, a road that was carved into cliffs, with spectacular bridges and even see some redwood trees. Fly out of Oakland or SFO airport.

When I was there in September....in PV...I chose to go with Vallarta Adventures for Sea Lions because they were so good with everything else...and Iam very glad that I did. They hade me 1 on 1!!! with two sea lions...very personal for about 30 mins..and I was playing with them...and asking tons of questions and they even had the sea lions jump over my head and stuff..it was really cool....scary...but cool..THEY ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IN PV TOO...the company is very strong here..

check out their website...

When I was there in September....in PV...I chose to go with Vallarta Adventures for Sea Lions because they were so good with everything else...and Iam very glad that I did. They hade me 1 on 1!!! with two sea lions...very personal for about 30 mins..and I was playing with them...and asking tons of questions and they even had the sea lions jump over my head and stuff..it was really cool....scary...but cool..THEY ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IN PV TOO...the company is very strong here..

check out their website...

Sea Lion Adventure gives you the chance to get acquainted with our friendly Family of Sea Lions while standing in waist-deep water in specially designed pools at our Dolphin Center in Nuevo Vallarta, and Snorkeling with Sea Lions in banderas Bay

WHICH ONE DID YOU DO? :)

Archived