Lost Camera In Xel-ha, 8/26/04 Finder's Fee

tsweettoo

Hi all,

I was recently on the Caribbean Princess, 8/21-8/28/04. I went to Xel-Ha and I think I left my camera in one of the gift shops. :eek: I was very upset because all my pictures throughout the trip was in the that camera. Please! If you have any information, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. It's a Canon Powershot s400 camera in a black leather case with a grey wrist strap. I will reward a finders fee. Please contact me at tsweettoo@yahoo.com or post on this thread. I know this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack, but i have to try. At least get my pictures back. :confused: Thanks.

Tracy

If you send them an email, you could ask in English and in Spanish -- you can go to the following site: http://world.altavista.com

This is Babel Fish translations - just type in English what you want to say in Spanish - (make sure you select the "English to Spanish" translation - then when it translates your English, copy and paste the Spanish version in your email). That way you would cover all bases

Dear seeuonboard and mswolffan,

Thanks so much for your suggestions. I did call Xel-Ha and they had English speaking employees. Unfortunately, the people who found my camera weren't that honest when they found my camera. They didn't turn it over. They said they only have a black Kodak and not my Canon.....I feel so sad. :(

I guess it's just not meant to be. Thanks for caring.:o

Tracy

Archived