Discovery SCUBA for 10 YO.

wowed777

Does anyone know if they offer discovery scuba for a 10 year old. We are going to be in st. thomas, st marteen, and san juan.

We have taken my 9 YO son on a discovery SCUBA at the atlantis in the bahamas (in a pool) and he loved it. I am looking for a place where we can go in from the beach.

Any assistance would be great.

I did Discover Scuba in St Maarten back in 2005, it started my love of scuba diving. By the time I took my cruise the next year I was done with my book and poolwook and already took the written part of my test to get my scuba certification. I used my cruise to do my check out dives. You will love the discover scuba, it's a great way to try it without having to invest a lot of time and money because even though it's a love for me, I realize its not for everyone.

Have a great cruise and happy diving!

We did the Discovery SCUBA dive last spring with Coki divers, they were great! DD (12) and I loved it (so much that we are in the process of getting certified....only lack the open water dives that are scheduled in the coming weeks). Short lecture, easy walk in....stand in chest deep water, get comfortable then off to the reef....clear, cool and easy. You will have a great time.

Archived