Final Payment

ParrotHead79

Hi Parrot,

Believe me I know the feeling!! We made our final payment 2 weeks ago for our Feb.24 cruise on the Conquest. It does make you feel like doing a song and a dance lol. Can't wait, 143 days and counting.:p

Well--first off. Thanks for posting up.

BTW--thanks for the DI**HEAD remark in the other thread. I appreciated it. It made me laugh.

I tell it like it is. Obviously you do too. I like that. Matter of fact, I respect a person who's not scared to call it like they see it.

If we are on the same ship, at the same time, meet me and I'll buy you a drink. I'm really not that bad, just a cop who sees things plainly, and calls it out. Most of the world sugar coats it, and i just don't have time. That little guy in your head that tells you what to say and what not to say----Mine quit about 10 years ago.

Also--I would have to deal with it if my cruise was cancelled. Unfortunately. However, I do have travel insurance, so I should be ok. We can't get upset over things that are out of our control. All we can do is "breathe in, breathe out, move on."--Jimmy Buffett.

Well--first off. Thanks for posting up.

BTW--thanks for the DI**HEAD remark in the other thread. I appreciated it. It made me laugh.

I tell it like it is. Obviously you do too. I like that. Matter of fact, I respect a person who's not scared to call it like they see it.

If we are on the same ship, at the same time, meet me and I'll buy you a drink. I'm really not that bad, just a cop who sees things plainly, and calls it out. Most of the world sugar coats it, and i just don't have time. That little guy in your head that tells you what to say and what not to say----Mine quit about 10 years ago.

Also--I would have to deal with it if my cruise was cancelled. Unfortunately. However, I do have travel insurance, so I should be ok. We can't get upset over things that are out of our control. All we can do is "breathe in, breathe out, move on."--Jimmy Buffett.

Same type of attitude my mom has. Didn't rub off on me but it did my sister (WOW) :eek:. I wasted too much of my life sugar coating things. Thanks for telling it like you see it.

I'm holding off for a couple of more weeks before I make final payment, but then I'll be doing that dance too! We sail just the day ahead of you Parrothead!

As far as speaking your mind, my mom had an expression "in this life, there's very little call for sweet little old ladies". And ya know, the older I get, the more I realize she was right on! Enjoy!:D

Archived