glory cruise 12/08/07

sandestination

:confused: :confused: Hi: we are going on a cruise Glory..12/08/07...this is are first time on this ship and unlike others we booked an ocean veiw on the lido deck in cabin 9201 at the very front ....has anyone ever been in the front on this deck.....Is there a whole lot of room for people to be walking around in front of the window or what? Is anyone going then? Has anyone been that early in Dec?... hoping we won't be over-run with kids. Don't get me wrong I LOVE MINE....just want some time away. Thanks

Hello, and Welcome to Cruise Critic!!!

If you'll check on the in the Roll Call area of Carnival Cruise Lines, there is a thread created for communicating with those of us who are one this particular sailing.

My name is Don, and I'm just one of several who will be onboard with you for this December Carnival Glory sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. Will look forward to chatting with you in advance, and then meeting you in a few month. Have a great day!!

:) Thanks if I can find it I liked to never have found my posting.... New to this...My husbands name is Don.. It has been crazy we booked a flight out of memphis to be in Orlando at 1pm not knowing that wasn't going to give us enough time to get to the ship. My TA said she got us on carnival shuttle from the airport at 2pm last one going. Hope we have enough time to get luggage. Anyway look forward to meeting you.

Archived