Ext. Balcony ?

Kudos2Fly

We will be going on a cruise with my parents on the Legend. I was thinking of getting a ext. balcony either on the side or back of the ship. Will any of those balconies fit four people sitting in reglar chairs fine? Or are they still to small for that?

I wouldn't want us to be crowded. But was thinking the ext. balconies in the back of the ship would be great for that. I haven't been on this ship, so was hoping for some input on this.

We will be going on a cruise with my parents on the Legend. I was thinking of getting a ext. balcony either on the side or back of the ship. Will any of those balconies fit four people sitting in reglar chairs fine? Or are they still to small for that?

I wouldn't want us to be crowded. But was thinking the ext. balconies in the back of the ship would be great for that. I haven't been on this ship, so was hoping for some input on this.

We've been on the aft extended balconies on the Legend and on the side extended balconies on the Miracle. If the extended balconies are set up the same way on both ships you'd have more room on the side (the aft balconies were slanted so you don't have as much room)

We had an extended balcony on the Legend Cabin 4232. great cabin and the balcony is quite a bit larger than the usual balcony. Here is a picture of our balcony

legend_cabin-2.jpg.b7c00029727851ba2c74be2e148c10ab.jpg

We had an extended balcony on the Legend Cabin 4232. great cabin and the balcony is quite a bit larger than the usual balcony. Here is a picture of our balcony

in less than two months we'll be there:D

OT Q for you - read a couple posts stating how "noisy" the cabins were on this aft portion of the deck (4)...believe the term used was "Niagara Falls-like" from the churning of the water.:confused:

in less than two months we'll be there:D

OT Q for you - read a couple posts stating how "noisy" the cabins were on this aft portion of the deck (4)...believe the term used was "Niagara Falls-like" from the churning of the water.:confused:

I personally LOVE the "Niagra Falls"-like sound.......I guess it's what you could call the sound from our forward Triumph balcony too

I personally LOVE the "Niagra Falls"-like sound.......I guess it's what you could call the sound from our forward Triumph balcony too

thanks for the link, very cool video! Sounds delightful to me; more like the normal surf sound you'd expect when staying shore-side @ the ocean.

I've done the falls; enjoyed both the maid of the mist & the tunnel tour that takes you on the rocks near the falls; that is def. a deafening sound compared to this one...more white noise; soothing to my ears.;)

Archived