Crown & Anchor Booklet for 4 day cruise

eem0924

Hi,

We're going on the Enchantment in January for a 4 night cruise.

In the past we've only done 7 day cruises and I know about that Crown & Anchor coupon booklet.

Does anyone know if they give out booklets on shorter cruises??

We're gold members of Crown & Anchor.

Thanks,

Ellen

you'll get the booklet but on shorter cruises there is no wine tasting so save that coupon for a longer cruise. anything you can't use can be saved for future use:D

I've never seen a coupon for a wine-tasting in the coupon booklet on a short cruise. :confused:

Just off the Sov. 4 niter & we got a glass of wine [or water or coke, I think] & I prefer the glass to the tastings! Actually prefer the mixed drink on the longer cruises but OK for dinner. One in our group was told she couldn't use it for red wine, just white, which I think was total bunk!

I've never seen a coupon for a wine-tasting in the coupon booklet on a short cruise. :confused:

I got one and also a Johnny rockets even tho there wasn't one on the shorter cruise. I was on Majesty and Monarch so don't remember which one i saved it from.

Just off the Sov. 4 niter & we got a glass of wine [or water or coke, I think] & I prefer the glass to the tastings! Actually prefer the mixed drink on the longer cruises but OK for dinner. One in our group was told she couldn't use it for red wine, just white, which I think was total bunk!

Sounds like b*!!s^%t to me, too! ;)

Archived