Unlimited drinks for $46/day?????

dispachcops

I have done it already...it is a great program! BUT you can only do this if you are in a group booking of minimum 20 Guests, the whole group has to take it! So if for example a Travel Agent has a group going and there many individuals bocked...all have to take it! Basically you never get it done, unless you have minimum 20 friends going and you are booked all under the same group number and all take it!

Then as well restrictions apply to what you can get!

I have done it already...it is a great program! BUT you can only do this if you are in a group booking of minimum 20 Guests, the whole group has to take it! So if for example a Travel Agent has a group going and there many individuals bocked...all have to take it! Basically you never get it done, unless you have minimum 20 friends going and you are booked all under the same group number and all take it!

Then as well restrictions apply to what you can get!

So it's not as straightforward as we thought unfortunately! Do you know if the Freestyler package includes sodas as well as alcohol? The brochure said unlimited beverages but I didn't know if that was just alcohol.

Hope you're doing well! :)

So it's not as straightforward as we thought unfortunately! Do you know if the Freestyler package includes sodas as well as alcohol? The brochure said unlimited beverages but I didn't know if that was just alcohol.

Hope you're doing well! :)

Hey Niya,

It is all beverages! Wine is only by the glas, no bottles and no super premium included...!

Marcus

Yes, it looks like once you've booked your own cruise it's too late to take advantage of this... you have to book as a group and the whole group has to want to take advantage of it. On the other hand, though, if you've ever wanted to organize a party cruise, this is exactly the type of thing that would convince fellow drinkers to come along!!

I don't know that I would make use of the package myself. I know I didn't drink $46 per day on our last one!

This is a nice option for the groups. I wonder if everyone has to take the EXACT same option or if, for example, some could get the beer option and some get the wine option?

Also, doing this on a day-by-day basis makes sense. For example, on sea days this would be more valuable because you are on the ship and can stay trashed all day and all night.

I wonder if this is only for one day, if they cut you off at midnight.

I wonder how they are going to deal with the people who should be cut off? People are going to keep on drinking just to think they are getting a good deal.

I think it is no different there - people who drink too much and are visibly intoxicated or disruptive are cut off. They have that happen all the time and know how to deal with it.

Actually, the beer-only deal for $22 I think it was, that is a great deal. It is very difficult (for me anyway) to over-indulge on beer. I just get so full I can't drink too much. Plus with all the food... where's the room?

This comes up every once in awhile. The biggest stumbling block is the REQUIREMENT that everyone in the group pick this option. When your group booked their cruise, there are surely some that would not want to spend that money, meaning the average price will go up.

By the way, based on what I have heard before the pricing does say per DAY, but you also have to book it for the entire cruise, meaning you can not just pick one "get blasted" day.

This option is a good one for corporations to cover drinking charges for their guests.

But, even for fairly heavy drinkers, this is not such a great deal. Not bad, but not a steal either.

Archived