Going on the Freedom of the seas 11/11/2007

sophiegirl6

We are seniors but not old !:confused: :) :D

We hope to have a good time, good weather,and meet lots of very nice people.

We are from neer Chicago Illinois but before that England.This will be our 3rd cruise. 1st Carnival liked that one ,last year The Golden Princess,and did not care for that open dinning,:( so every night we was by ourselves,there was no mingling

Hi Sophiegirl6! We also are from Il. About 1.5 hrs south of I80. We are early 50's. Have cruised 6 times, only twice on Carnival, all others on RCCL. Our last cruise last March was on FOS. We had a good time, had interesting tablemates, and enjoyed our balcony cabin. One thing we didn't care for as much was the size of the ship. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful, but so large. By the time we got back to our cabin in the afternoon or evening, we just were tired from walking. Most of the activity is on the Promenade ( which we loved) but it was quite a jaunt from our cabin to go down to deck 5 and walk across. I think if you make sure your cabin is more conveniently located, it will be better.We are on Voyager in Feb, some of the same amenities as Freedom class such as the promenade and ice skating rink, but smaller. Taking Liberty in '09 for our young adult sons. I think you will enjoy your cruise on FOS, you definitely won't be bored! :)

Archived