Budget Queen Vancouver/Seattle Question

jesusfreak7

You will have no problem as a foot passenger getting on board. It's the car people that have the problem, no space for the car. :)

Thanks another good reason to rent the car in Victoria I guess. Going to take the float plane from Vancouver to Victoria since I can't afford it in Alaska.

• 2 years later...
I have rented cars Vancouver/Seattle many times, including this year. Rates were about $125/per day, with multi days cheaper day rates. I'll assume your $400 was for 3 days?? Key is to be aware of the 24 hour clock cars are booked by, and take advantage of turning it in on hour 23 rather than hour 3. It offers you the most freedom and best use of time, if short on it.

hi

i am having a bit of a hard time trying to organise a oneway rental between vancouver and seattle after our cruise from downtown or cruiseship terminal. i'm trying with alamo or national. i'm getting a price when picking up from vancouver airport, but keeps saying unavailable from downtown or terminal. do you have any tips or suggestions ??

thanks

This should not be a problem. I would be inclined to phone the Vancouver-Downtown location and make your reservation directly (604) 683-4357 . If you don't like their price then try Budget, Avis or Hertz, you will come up with something that will work for you.

hi

i am having a bit of a hard time trying to organise a oneway rental between vancouver and seattle after our cruise from downtown or cruiseship terminal. i'm trying with alamo or national. i'm getting a price when picking up from vancouver airport, but keeps saying unavailable from downtown or terminal. do you have any tips or suggestions ??

thanks

or take the subway (Skytrain) out the the airport, it's quick and cheap.

Archived