C & A Question

My husband and I are both diamond members. My parents are both platinum. It appears that they may be moving in with us as they are having issues of caring for themselves and don't want to live in an assisted living. We have the space and are excited about having them.

Now the question -- Would they become diamond members because they now live with us and have the same address? Just wondering as we travel together and it would be nice for them to join us in the CL.

Thanks.

My husband and I are both diamond members. My parents are both platinum. It appears that they may be moving in with us as they are having issues of caring for themselves and don't want to live in an assisted living. We have the space and are excited about having them.

Now the question -- Would they become diamond members because they now live with us and have the same address? Just wondering as we travel together and it would be nice for them to join us in the CL.

Thanks.

HI, sorry to hear about your Mom and Dad but I know you will be happy to have them with you! It has been a rough year for them with the fire and all. We are just back from Alaska, fabulous time. Looking forward to South America on the Radiance. We are doing a 4 day on the Monacrh next April, any takers? I will e-mail you tomorrow.

Archived