From Spirit to LGA

vikeqn

Hello All,

We are sailing on the Spirit Oct. 28th to Canada - New England. We have our pre- cruise hotel and are using Airlink to get from LGA to the Embassy Suites but I am wondering about getting from the ship back to LGA. Should I line up a shared ride van a head of time? Anyone use a company in particular? Any idea the cost?

We are brand new to NCL. We have cruise 12 times in the past with Royal Caribbean and carnival. Kind of a weird note - in the past with both other companies if our price of the cruise went down we were given on board credit or an upgrade. NCL gives you nothing. Kind of different.

Vikeqn,

Glad to see your posting. My wife and I are on the 28th sail of Spirt also. We have a Hotel right next door to LGA so being that the ship sails on Sunday we will just take a cab to the port. I have heard quotes of around $34. Coming back I just went ahead and had Norwegian book me a transfer ($35 each) for the two of us. We have a noon flight out and I just wanted transporation that would get me back to the airport on time. Look at it this way, if you do a transfer from the airport in Rome, Itally to the port it is $85 a person. New York City is bargin. Tim and Cathy

Archived