Thriller Boat Tour-Labadee

dixieva

We just recently got back from the Liberty of the Seas & I would not recommend this tour at all. Don't waste your time or money. I don't know if it was just because it was close to the end of the day or what, but it seems like they just took you for a ride to visit a sunken ship & to take pics. We understood the tour would be a crazy fast ride with exciting turns & stuff. However, it was far from that.

So, unless others reply to your post. I wouldn't do it, save your money for the zipline. It is a little pricey for what you get, but the experience is well worth it.

Thanks for the information. We have this tour booked for early morning but I will have to think about it now after hearing about your tour. I wonder if ours would be better doing it the first one of the day.

Thanks again.

We will probably wait intil we get on board on the 19th and decide then what to do. From the description of the tour it sounds like a wild ride. Sorry that yours did not work out like that for you. The Zipline is out for us so we really wanted to do this.

Thanks again for the info.

Archived